Does anyone want to go to Poland?

Lord Varys

Since Germany is more or less near to Poland, I'm pondering to going http://festiwal.solarisnet.pl/ there in June. GRRM will be there as well, and I really should meet some of you other guys, if some of you are thinking about going there as well...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, I thought there were more of us eurocommies around ... I won't even start a new thread for this because I'm not sure I'll get any answers anyway.

Anyway, I was thinking of going to Poland, and then George announced that he'll be coming to Slovenia. So, anyone coming here on June 23rd?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

READ THE BOOKS!!! PLEASE!!! *grovels*

I wanted to say that in 2011 I have not read the books YET , because I was only 11 ;) I've read the series and Dunk and Egg stories in 2013 ;) and TWOIAF in 2014 week after it was published. I've read every book few times and Clash and Game in English...

:agree:

Read the books! <roars>

• 3 weeks later...

It's a pity I cannot take any more holidays before the Summer :/ that would be a hell of a good excuse to go to Slovenia (where I have never been) :/

You do realise you are responding to a post from 2011, yes? ;)

ETA: Or, what ninja Filipa said.

A bit late, but I was there.

Please stop bumping this thread, I always think there will be a European meet. If you want to meet some European people soon, look here.

Archived