Board etiquette shift?

Balefont

What a great idea, Kat.

You get to vent your anger at the idiotholes on the board whom you detest, and they walk away happy, pleased to have received a shout-out, and not suspecting a thing. :ninja:

Hell, some of us have new custom titles! :dunce:

You guys keep congratulating Kat like she's still here. Was she too subtle? Because I thought that PowerPoint made it damn clear.

The first rule of Frosty Club leaving the board is that you lurk to check up on the reaction.

Holy wah! I thought I was bad at almost 7 years of lurkdom before emerging from the shadows. :bowdown:

PS Kat :lmao: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hey, it's not like I've been in the shadows all the time. I have 10 posts since 2005! Besides I consider lurking on this board, even if it's for over a decade, a badge of honor. This place is a fount of knowledge and I like soaking up said knowledge to impress friends and colleagues. :thumbsup:

Haha, that was awesome Kat, :lmao:

Why did it take me so long to read this thread???

I guess it's an honor not to be named in the Slideshow of Hate? :P

i must not make much trouble around here or I've been confused with a 'nice' person, heh.

Rare form. *clap clap* This is what Charlie Sheen meant by Tiger's Blood, people. We are witness to Kat's annus mirabilus, and we should cherish the creative flowering. We also should be careful to spell annus correctly.

Everything is much more clear now...and I feel as though I was properly included because I was so very easily ignored in all those wonderful rants!

It coulda used some music though... :P

I do too.

Which is why we fail at board etiquette shit.

Well shit...

You guys keep congratulating Kat like she's still here. Was she too subtle? Because I thought that PowerPoint made it damn clear.

I thought she was just being ironic or shit...

Archived