GoT TV Spots

Vegas

Saw my first one today while watching NCAA tournament action. Already amped for basketball, now this happens. Looked more like a movie advert than a tv show; very action-packed, wide vista shots of sprawling castles/cities/walls. Normally I get intensely sick of the commercials networks run during sorting events, but I hope this one pops up again as soon as possible.

I've downloaded every single trailer, teaser, and featurette on the show and put them in a folder in order and it amounts to almost two hours of playable footage. It's really amazing. I watch them in place of movies sometimes. Some of the best featurettes are the Xfinity character portraits and extended House features.

Saw my first one today while watching NCAA tournament action. Already amped for basketball, now this happens. Looked more like a movie advert than a tv show; very action-packed, wide vista shots of sprawling castles/cities/walls. Normally I get intensely sick of the commercials networks run during sorting events, but I hope this one pops up again as soon as possible.

Oh! I want to see it. I wonder if someone will put that online soon. :)

I've downloaded every single trailer, teaser, and featurette on the show and put them in a folder in order and it amounts to almost two hours of playable footage. It's really amazing. I watch them in place of movies sometimes. Some of the best featurettes are the Xfinity character portraits and extended House features.

How did you download them? Youtube doesn't give you an option to download it's videos, for example.

How did you download them? Youtube doesn't give you an option to download it's videos, for example.

Realplayer has a plug-in utility that allows you to download almost any streaming video to an flv file on your computer. Or, if you don't like installing superfluous programs on your computer, you can always use ClipNabber.

But if you do use ClipNabber, it only downloads to flv or mp4 files so you'll still need something like VLC player to play the files. So, unless you have a file converting program, you may as well just download the Realplayer and use that to download them directly.

I have Verizon FIOS and there are several featurettes (trailers, sets, families) now available on HBO On Demand. I had seen most of them on my PC, but it's different seeing it in HD on a plasma screen. Can't wait!

Archived