Strip Clubs

Tinydigit

Like, if you had a legitimate need to shit and giggle (not necessarily in that order)?

Sure, i can get behind that kind of action.

Shouldn't your approval depend on how the workers employed in that particular genre are being treated by the mafia-controlled industry?

Or does anyone just have any good stories to share?

Just one, but it's my favourite story of all time. My friend sat down for a lap dance. While the stripper was draped over him, he asked her "so how much for a wank?" She replied, "£30". He gave her the money and she carried on dancing. He was understandably confused, but after a moment she looked at him and said, "well, go on then." :laugh:

I don't know what utopian planet you live on. But somehow I don't think I would get positive responses if I asked a bunch of kids if they approved of their parents doing that.

You're twisting my words. I never said that everyone must hate prostitutes - actually, I think it should be legal everywhere. But I do think that this woman - who apparently didn't do it out of financial need, but mostly for shits and giggles - should start looking for another job now that she has kids in school.

Her kids don't know.

Something I've never quite understood about strip clubs is the choice of bouncers for many. Usually they just hire extremely large people, who tend to be more obese than anything. I'm guessing it's just the same principle as mall cops and security guards: you just hire someone large for the intimidation factor, and pay them dirt cheap.

Something I've never quite understood about strip clubs is the choice of bouncers for many. Usually they just hire extremely large people, who tend to be more obese than anything. I'm guessing it's just the same principle as mall cops and security guards: you just hire someone large for the intimidation factor, and pay them dirt cheap.
How would you even know? At all?

Most bouncers at strip clubs are hired for muscle. They're big guys - but they tend to be fairly strong too. You have to be to carry out a resisting guy. After that, they tend to be experienced bouncers who have done work before.

Sometimes bigger clubs will have the guys you see - the big ones - and then the bosses. They tend to be a bit more pro, have not necessarily a ton of showy muscle but also are often trained in self defense or are a lot less shits and giggles about it.

And if you're asking why I know - I did bounce at a strip club a couple times filling in for a friend, and I've had a couple friends who did it too. Equating the guys who deal with potentially violent dangerous drunk rapists with the guys who work security at malls - well, it's just another awesome showing of you being you.

Her kids don't know.

Alright. No harm done, in that case.

Here in Stockholm, most club bouncers are either mafia-connected guys or failed policemen. They're not just large guys, they're strong and often trained to kick ass. Although, this being Sweden, brawls aren't that common.

Probably not the safest place to be in that situation. Just sayin'

'Depends' what you're into....

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!

Shouldn't your approval depend on how the workers employed in that particular genre are being treated by the mafia-controlled industry?

If the mafia is controlling LoB's sphincter and funny bone, then we've already lost.

I think you'll find that there's potential for another 93 posts worth of crap yet.

If you've had enough of the thread, don't participate further.

Exactly. if you don't like the way things are coming out, just pinch it off and come back later, maybe things will be going better.

Maybe have a smoke, or a cup of coffee or something.

Archived