[NO SPOILERS] The First 15 Minutes

Ran

This thread is for discussing the sneak peek at the first 15 minutes of Episode 1 which will air at 9PM EDT on Sunday, April 3rd, and which will then be made available online at HBO.com and/or Making Game of Thrones. Discuss only those fifteen minutes -- do not bring in spoilers from outside what's shown.

Awww... no... what they find right after that scene. :D

Awesome. Arya has always been my favorite, but she is more so now. Her looks and grins sells it completely.

Jon is still very different visually than I pictured, so it'll take awhile for me to get used to him, but he did well too. I think he had the most dialog in that clip.

The White Walkers were darker than I imagined. :lol: Going now to watch it again.

Well, that was the fastest fifteen minutes ever.

I need to re-watch before I can contribute much to the discussion. But I must say, Arya stole my heart from the get-go.

Can you provide a link? i can't find it and i need to watch it again

The thing that took the brother's head. It had the long white sword.

I assume it was a walker... The blue-eyed girl was creepy.

I liked the use of the "wighted" girl - appropriately creepy. I also liked that Ned seemed a little shaken, or maybe just emotional, as he was passing the sentence. He knows he has to do it, and he will, but that doesn't mean he likes it.

Everyone was really good, but Bran & Arya were fantastic.

I wish they'd given a better sense of how far the trio of NW travelled from the Wall. Will's encounter with the dead wildlings appeared to occur just on the other side, which I do not think was intended.

I wish they'd given a better sense of how far the trio of NW travelled from the Wall. Will's encounter with the dead wildlings appeared to occur just on the other side, which I do not think was intended.

Yah, that seemed off to me. But they spent so much time going through the wall, I don't think they had much time left to indicate that there was a long distance traveled. And, going through the Wall was so awesome, I think they made the right choice there.

yeah, I thought the same thing. The lighting kind of seemed the same from when they first left the Wall to when Will finds the camp.

And dude, I'm insanely jealous of your new av!!

One thing I did like to see was the caption showing the location (Winterfell) which I assumed they would do. I think it's extemely important for new viewers.

Archived