Tiny Inconsistency

geneocide

The wiki lists "Red Walder" Frey as born in 286 AL and his older brother as born in 287. That would put Tion at 12 when he fought in the Battle of the Whispering Wood, so I think that might be the incorrect one, but I don't know for sure. It also says that Red Walder is 14, though he is still alive and Tion is not, I don't think enough time has passed for this to be right. *shrug*

I apologize if there is some better, in wiki way of bringing this up. Please let me know.

In A Storm of Sword chapter 20 (Catelyn) Robb says that Tion (and Willem Lannister) are twelve, thirteen. He makes an estimation and could be wrong but unless information from other sources I think we should stick to it.

Besides in the books most children are rather mature for their age.

In A Storm of Sword chapter 20 (Catelyn) Robb says that Tion (and Willem Lannister) are twelve, thirteen. He makes an estimation and could be wrong but unless information from other sources I think we should stick to it.

Besides in the books most children are rather mature for their age.

Well, the way it is now the elder brother is still born a year after the younger, so something's not right.

Well, the way it is now the elder brother is still born a year after the younger, so something's not right.

Oh it thought the point was that 12, 13 is a bit young to fight in a war and that a one year difference between two brothers is very small.

So I looked up the age of booth Red Walder (in the appendix) and Tion but I forgot to check which is the elder :blushing:

• 1 month later...

Archived