[No Spoilers] Was Cersei Sincere?

Snow's Ghost

I think it was basically to make Cat less supicious about her causing Bran's "Fall" but she was not sincre she is never sincre she only looks out for herself

This one is a tough one to tackle without spoilers, but Cersei has her moments of sincerity, though not with everybody. For example, she's sincere about her concerns to Jaime after Arryn's death on E01.

• 2 weeks later...

As I said in my post under the Gendry topic, I think the series is setting things up for Gendry to be that "lost" baby-- the queen sent the baby off to die, arranged for it to die, expected it to die but unbeknownst to her, someone (Varys) intervened and saved/hid the babe for a future chess piece in the game of thrones. Varys knows about Gendry's heritage. I just want this to be true and for Cersei to die screaming in rage when she sees Gendry with a crown on his head and realizes a) who he is and b ) that everyone else knows that a black haired Robert boy is going to take the throne away from her little bastards (no offense to bastards, just Cersei's bastards). Once she dies, Gendry can take the crown off, give it to whomever, and go back to being a happy armorer/blacksmith with Arya helping test all those shiny needles. . .

Archived