The Best of each House

Talleyrand

Stark - Brandon the Shipwright (Can't fault a man for trying)

Baratheon - The Laughing Storm

Lannister - Jaime, but if Gerion comes sailing back with Brightroar, he takes it.

Tyrell - Queen of Thorns

Greyjoy - Theon

Targ - Daemon Blackfyre (If he doesn't count, Maester Aemon)

Arryn - Alyssa Arryn

Martell - Oberyn

Tully - Brynden (good name, boring house)

Stark: Eddard, although I also like Robb.

Greyjoy: I despise all of the Greyjoys, but Victarion is so over the top that I actually find him enjoyable now.

Arryn: I don't really know much about any past Arryns, and Robert is irritating, so I guess I'll go with the Royces, as I like Robar and Bronze Yohn.

Tully: The Blackfish, no contest.

Baratheon: Stannis, but I also liked the other two.

Martell: Another easy choice; Oberyn. I find Doran's much-praised plotting abilities severely underwhelming.

Tyrell: The Queen of Thorns, but I like Garlan as well.

Lannister: I left this one for last because it is the most difficult choice for me. Despite putting it off, I still can't choose between Jaime and Tyrion. I loved Tyrion throughout the first three books, but couldn't stand his chapters in A Dance With Dragons. I know that his flaws in that book were always present in the others, but they did not define him then as they did later. Not only did he become insufferable personally, his plot went nowhere and his wit seemed lacking. Both Lannister brothers are fascinating characters, but in light of the most recent book, I currently prefer Jaime.

Stark: Eddard, then Robb (hoping for Rickon to be like Eddard, but with some healthy common sense)

Baratheon: Renly

Lannister:Tyrion until ADWD (annoyed & bored with him now)

Tyrell: Olenna

Arryn: no one

Greyjoy: no one

Tully: Blackfish

Martell: Oberyn

Targaryen: Daena (just because :P )

Stark: Sansa (take THAT, haterz! :) )

Baratheon: Shireen

Lannister: JAIME!!!!

Tyrell: Loras

Arryn: Ugh.

Greyjoy: Theon and Asha are entwined in my heart (not that way, sickos!), there is no choosing. If I had to, Theon.

Tully: I'm sorry, dudes. I hate the Tullys. They are the most self-righteous family in the series.

Martell: Trystane

Targaryen: Rhaegar! Give me a silver-haired, lilac-eyed harp-playing fool any time!

Stark: Arya

Baratheon: Renly (you gotta love the peach)

Lannister: Tyrion (of course)

Tyrell: Queen of Thornes

Greyjoy: Asha

Targaryen: I would say Daenerys, but I am real curious to lean more about Daemon Blackfyre

Arryn: no one specifically

Martell: Doran

Tully: Blackfish, though I must confess, I sympathize a lot with unbrilliantism of Edmure

Mine exactly too.

Baratheon: Davos Seaworth

Lannister: Tyrion

Tyrell: Samwell Tarly (the closest I could get to someone I like - House Tarly ARE Tyrell bannermen, after all)

Greyjoy: Rodrik Harlaw (the Reader - don't like any of them either)

Targaryen: Jon Snow

Arryn: Alayne Stone (as the daughter of Lord Protector and possibly future wife of Harry the Heir, she counts)

Martell: Doran

Tully: Blackfish

Baratheon: Stannis

Lannister: Jaime

Tyrell: Margaery

Greyjoy: Victarion

Targaryen: Dany pre-ADWD. After that, I'm going with Bloodraven. If we're all getting historical up in here, then Aegon the Conqueror.

Arryn: The family sucks. I choose Littlefinger.

Martell: Tyene Sand

Tully: Edmure

Archived