[BOOK SPOILERS] Crackpot Theories From The TV Show

TheEvilKing

Old Nan is in league with the White Walkers!

How else does she know so much about them? And she was so creepy in that scene with Bran. Nobody knows where she came from or how old she is. I think she may be a re-animated corpse.

Since we haven't seen the younger brother in two episodes, he was obviously fed to the wolves to keep them quiet, where ever they are hiding.

That or he stowed aboard one of the carriages headed south and will emerge soon to kill Joffery for getting Lady killed. Don't pss off a 6 year old!

It is dawn. Khal Drogo awakes. "Woman! I'm starving! Bring me food!" There is no answer, his tent is empty. He staggers out of bed. "Stupid woman gone. Sun and Stars HUNGRY! Want horse steak, rare, with Worchestershire sauce. Want toasted bread and yak butter. Want hash-browned horse dung dipped in extra virgin olive oil. Want fried eggs."

The Khal slams a heavy iron pot onto the fire, rummages through the ox-bladder food sack. Throws a bloody steak into the pot. Douses it with Worchestershire. Rips off a chunk of bread, scoops yak butter with his hand and smears the bread. Pours extra virgin olive oil over a horse-dung hash-brown and tosses it into the pot. Looks around for eggs...

As they're frying, the Khal notices that one seems to have a creamy gold spot in the center of the yolk, another has a similar spot, but greenish-bronze, and the third has a black spot. "What this mean?" he thinks to himself. Then, with a shrug, he tucks in and devours his breakfast. As he finishes wiping up the last bit of yolk, Dany enters the tent.

(I'm freaking myself out!) :shocked:

It is dawn. Khal Drogo awakes. "Woman! I'm starving! Bring me food!" There is no answer, his tent is empty. He staggers out of bed. "Stupid woman gone. Sun and Stars HUNGRY! Want horse steak, rare, with Worchestershire sauce. Want toasted bread and yak butter. Want hash-browned horse dung dipped in extra virgin olive oil. Want fried eggs."

The Khal slams a heavy iron pot onto the fire, rummages through the ox-bladder food sack. Throws a bloody steak into the pot. Douses it with Worchestershire. Rips off a chunk of bread, scoops yak butter with his hand and smears the bread. Pours extra virgin olive oil over a horse-dung hash-brown and tosses it into the pot. Looks around for eggs...

As they're frying, the Khal notices that one seems to have a creamy gold spot in the center of the yolk, another has a similar spot, but greenish-bronze, and the third has a black spot. "What this mean?" he thinks to himself. Then, with a shrug, he tucks in and devours his breakfast. As he finishes wiping up the last bit of yolk, Dany enters the tent.

(I'm freaking myself out!) :shocked:

You were actually making me feel hungry just before you mentioned the eggs...

The Hound is actually Joffrey's father!

We know Cersei sleeps around (with Jaime and Ned, since she's obviously Jon's mother), and he's always following Joffrey around almost like he's looking out for him. What other explanation could there be? Also, that scar on his face--clearly that's from when another of Cersei's baby-daddies found out about the two of them.

The Lannisters are in league with the White Walkers, and their hell bent on throwing the Kingdom into chaos to make way for their coming. Cersei and Robert's first baby didn't actually die from the flue, but rather was taking to Craster's keep to be a sacrifice because Lannister women must always give up their first born to appease the white walkers.

I've always thought that Old Nan was originally a wildling woman, based off the books. In the books, it's usually only the wildlings that refer to the Others as "White Walkers" (probably because no one south of the Wall has seen an Other in thousands of years).

I've always thought that Old Nan was originally a wildling woman, based off the books. In the books, it's usually only the wildlings that refer to the Others as "White Walkers" (probably because no one south of the Wall has seen an Other in thousands of years).

That's actually not a bad theory in the slightest.

Get it the hell out of this thread!

Archived