[NO SPOILERS] Any Latin Americaners?

nan1973

Well, I've been paciently waiting May 8th and trying not to spoil myself with all the great tidbits on the Web. Anyone else in LA on the board? What are your Sunday plans? I'll be watching with my husband, who I plan on getting hooked on the series. Noone else seems to have heard of these books, although I'm hoping the Spanish edition will come out again here.

I was living in Quito, Ecuador until this past January (got a new job and moved back to the States). My wife is still there and will be joining me next week. I've been teasing her that I've been able to watch the show and she hasn't, but I have been DVRing it for her to catch up.

So, I guess I'll be having a GoT marathon new week...

I've already got my wife's family all excited for the show, so expect new ASOIAF fans in Ecuador come Sunday night. :thumbsup:

I'm in Brazil. I've been watching it online, but I won't pass up the chance of watching it in HD, so I'll definitely tune in on Sunday.

So far, my brothers, my dad and my best are fans of the TV series and two other friends are starting to read the series. I don't really watch cable anymore, so I've no idea how much HBO Latin America is promoting the series, but a lot of people I know have heard something about. I hope a lot of people watch it and become interested in the book series.

Archived