[BOOK SPOILERS] Episode 6 Preview

TheEvilKing

Sorry... what is HBO go?

Check out their website. Its a new service HBO is offering its tv subscribers. If your cable/satellite provider is signed up yet (check with them) you simply fill in your username and password (the one on file with your provider) and you can watch any show, movie, episode, documentary etc etc that HBO has created. Its very cool--I watch on my laptop, but I understand you can also get it via I-phones and other devices. I've watched all the GoT episodes these past weeks about a thousand times. And in between those viewings, I watch 'Rome' all over again. Its a marvel.

Whenever I try to use HBO Go it just redirects me to Xfinity, which I can watch Game of Thrones on. Will 7 be up on there early too? :(

I've never even heard of Xfinity, sorry. Hopefully, somebody here who's more tech-savvy than I will know what this means. Anybody? Seems really curious that HBO would direct you to another site. Weird. Seriously, if I were you, I'd call your cable/satellite provider and ask if they're offering HBO GO yet.

What's dany doing with that egg?

Doesn't she try hatching it in a brazier or campfire or whatever (which doesn't work, not hot enough..) Also, am I seeing blood or chocolate or whatever all over her face at the end, or is she just in shadows, or what?

I've never even heard of Xfinity, sorry. Hopefully, somebody here who's more tech-savvy than I will know what this means. Anybody? Seems really curious that HBO would direct you to another site. Weird. Seriously, if I were you, I'd call your cable/satellite provider and ask if they're offering HBO GO yet.

Xfinity is Comcast's website, since Comcast is my provider for HBO whenever I try to use HBO Go it links me to Xfinity instead.

Xfinity is Comcast's website, since Comcast is my provider for HBO whenever I try to use HBO Go it links me to Xfinity instead.

I see. So, do you think that means you guys with Comcast will be able to see Ep. #7 next Sunday at the Xfinity site? Seems probable.

Archived