Capclave 2013 - Columbus Day Weekend- Washington DC

*Officially offering myself up for car-sharing!*

I live in New Brunswick, NJ. I can drive or be driven, and we can help cut the cost of gas and tolls! Preferably we could use whichever of our cars was more gas efficient. PM me!

Oh, just to note, I'm planning on leaving late late Saturday night or early Sunday morning (gotta get back to work).

Forgot about that :blush:

Bumping this for Naz

Lily....check with SuperShuttle.com. It came up as an ad with my boarding pass. It only costs a few dollars more than the public transit to Shady Grove plus the cab fare to the hotel (15 bucks to go .36 miles? :O )

Thanks Xray. I saw Mary's post, but I also noticed she's bringing two people. I figured she may not have enough room for my road trip stuff. Plus, I'd have to figure out how to get from New Brunswick to my place in Bergen County.

And if I drive, the it will only be one way.

Thanks Xray. I saw Mary's post, but I also noticed she's bringing two people. I figured she may not have enough room for my road trip stuff. Plus, I'd have to figure out how to get from New Brunswick to my place in Bergen County.

And if I drive, the it will only be one way.

I'm not returning to NW NJ until Monday morning so unfortunately can't be of assistance.

I'll be heading up there early tomorrow, probably before things really get started. I'm sure traffic coming up from Nova won't be that bad, but you never know around here.

So anyone have any particular non-GRRM related events they're excited for?

I'll be heading up there early tomorrow, probably before things really get started. I'm sure traffic coming up from Nova won't be that bad, but you never know around here.

So anyone have any particular non-GRRM related events they're excited for?

A literary history of Dragons.

Archived