Share Your Fan Site

Xray the Enforcer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I am new to this site. After lurking around for a while, I figured I would contribute.

When season 5 was over and there was still no sign of Stoneheart, I got a little frustrated. So I decided to try my best at a different kind of fan art, a short movie, a bit like the extra's from the GoT DVD's. I took some creative liberties, and this is the first time I have been working with colors (on the computer) so it's far from perfect. Please let me know what you think :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, we have a fan forum that encourages discussion of the more unusual ideas, and even crackpots, about ASoIaF.   Two of our big projects right now are how Marvel Comics influenced GRRM, and how parallel character arcs are hidden in the "titled" chapters.   

Although some topics are ones everyone is familiar with, we do our best to dig deep and present fresh ideas.  If you have some unusual ideas and want attentive and supportive feedback, we're the place.

There are book spoilers of course, and we do discuss the show freely, so be forewarned.  

Cheers ^_^ from the House of Black and White

Edited by WeaselPie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I truly believe that ASOIAF is a companion book to The Wheel of Time.  There are way too many similarities between the two books and they keep happening.  People don't buy that the Others are misunderstood and that they were created by the Children of the Forest but when all is said and done I believe that I will be right.

How The Game of Thrones ends based upon The Wheel of Time

http://howthegameofthronesends.blogspot.com/

If you actually take a look you will be amazed

• 2 weeks later...

So glad I found my way to this forum! I am a GoT diehard and so I am always looking for some good old GoT discussions.

I want to share with you guys the Clock Dodgers Podcast. Below you will find my website & iTunes links. If you listen, I'd LOVE to hear your feedback so feel free to let me know what you think. Now I am going to check out everyone's links above and join in on the discussions around the forum. I appreciate the support guys!!!

ClockDodgers.com - Use this link if you are on Android to hear the podcast and to check out all other kinds of cool content.

Clock Dodgers Podcast - This is for iPhone/iPad users. Please subscribe/download/review if you enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, we have created a site called http://westerosrecruitment.com/ where we post the job adverts for roles that become available when characters are slain...because let's face it, a lot of people die in GoT.

It's just a fun little site and you can even "apply" for one of the jobs ;)

If any of you have any ideas for roles we can add on there that would be great!

Cheers guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...