[No SPOLIERS] When will people watch/discuss ep 7?

Aganerral

Just checking - apparently to promote the HBO Go service/app, Ep 7 will be made available this week on HBO Go immediately following the airing of episode 6? Who's going to watch it right away and who's going to wait a week?

I plan to try and wait it out; I'd much rather watch on my TV then on a computer screen or my phone. Just afraid of showing up here after and finding 20 pages of discussion already waiting :) Plus, then I don't have to wait 2 weeks for new shows!

Yes, this is a completely pointless, time wasting topic :)

There will be an early, HBO Go-airing spoiler discussion thread...

Which will then be closed and replaced with a new book spoiler and no spoiler pair on Sunday.

I'll watch it online, but I'll have to do it quietly, because my husband and daughter will want to hold out till the next week. Unless the episode is just so good that they can't help themselves, but they're both stubborn. Harder heads than Arya, both of 'em!

According to HBO's web site: "Watch the latest Game of Thrones episode online and see Episode 7 this Sunday only on HBO GO." Not clear if it means [this Sunday only] on HBO GO or this Sunday [only on HBO GO]. It sounds like you have to watch Episode 6 on HBO GO first in order to access Episode 7 (presumably one can fast forward through it though).

I think it means HBO won't make the episode available on Go until after 10PM Eastern. I don't think you have to watch 6 on Go to get access to 7.

That sounds right, I misinterpreted HBO GO's info. Making Game of Thrones says "As soon as this Sunday's episode ('A Golden Crown') ends, go online and log into HBO GO to watch an all-new installment ('You Win or You Die') a full week before it premieres on television."

Archived