U.S. Politics 28

Again, Democrats are calling for "an investigation" because it's all over the news and that's the kind of shit you are expected to do. Some may think he's been an idiot, some may be genuenly offended by his comments, some may not give a shit.

But them calling for whatever is no indication they really give a shit.

Bullshit. If they were just calling for some half-assed investigation that will result in no meaningful discipline if Weiner is found to have violated ethics rules, I would agree. However, they are calling for him to resign his post. That is hardly "no indication that they really give a shit."

Bullshit. If they were just calling for some half-assed investigation that will result in no meaningful discipline if Weiner is found to have violated ethics rules, I would agree. However, they are calling for him to resign his post. That is hardly "no indication that they really give a shit."

It's no indication of anything really. Call me when they do anything substantive to him.

Weiner did lie and claimed his account had been hacked. That's pretty serious I'd say. Much more so than the actual sending of naughty pictures.

He did some weird sexual thing in a moment of extreme stupidity and then got embarrassed and lied to the press about it later. Do I care? No. Should the average voter care more about this than actual policy decisions? No. It all feels of trying to impeach Bill Clinton about saying he did not have sexual relations with that woman. Funny enough, Newt Gingrich led the fight against both men. He who has cheated on his several wives how many times? But do I care about Newt's sex life? Nope.

Archived