[No spoilers] Early screenshots?

I've just come across a couple of tumblr sites that are putting up images (apparently & also claimed to be) from episode 8. Did I miss something? Is HBO sending out more review screeners? Are these authorised? Is it clever editing? Were these from previews and I just missed them? Did I fall into a coma and miss two weeks somewhere?? (I must admit that they are lush images, some of them!)

Those particular shots all seem to come from one of the previews HBO released a few weeks back, which had our first look at Shagga and showed Tyrion and Tywin together. Can't recall which one it was.

Sandor and Sansa too? Okay, so I did miss it all! :lol: Thanks.

There was only one tumblr linked in your OP - was there a second tumblr account that was missed? All the Tyrion pics were old, but I didn't see any Sansa pics. Perhaps I just missed them.

There are a bunch of GoT-related tumblr accounts out there, and more than one was showing shots from ep 8 (or later, though claimed to be from 8). I didn't link them all because I forgot that the Tyrion Lannister one didn't have the full sidebar. (Plus I was just lazy. I figured people could search for 'game of thrones tumblr'.)

Winterfell is another, but I find the main page not that great. Too many images, takes way too long to load them all (not to mention an additional 400 MB of RAM on my machine when I open the page), and the layer transparency reduces a lot of the visible detail of the pictures. I'm pretty sure that's where I saw the 'Sansa meets Sandor' shot, so I'm still digging through it to provide a direct link.

Found the image on another site.

There are a bunch of GoT-related tumblr accounts out there, and more than one was showing shots from ep 8 (or later, though claimed to be from 8). I didn't link them all because I forgot that the Tyrion Lannister one didn't have the full sidebar. (Plus I was just lazy. I figured people could search for 'game of thrones tumblr'.)

Winterfell is another, but I find the main page not that great. Too many images, takes way too long to load them all (not to mention an additional 400 MB of RAM on my machine when I open the page), and the layer transparency reduces a lot of the visible detail of the pictures. I'm pretty sure that's where I saw the 'Sansa meets Sandor' shot, so I'm still digging through it to provide a direct link.

Found the image on another site.

Ah, OK. That shot is from the Episode 8 preview, which has been available through HBO GO for a week (since Episode 7 has been available).

Archived