Can't view profiles or send PM's

Arbor Gold

I hope I'm posting this in the right thread. I searched error 10245 and this came up.

Are we getting the awful pink bars because it's getting closer to the start of season 2??

I tried to see if there was another thread about this but again the dreaded pink bars ...

Is it just me? Am I being bullied by the pink bars? Have I been put on time-out for being a heretic?

Harrumph... I suppose I will do something productive now that I can't dawdle in Westeros.

Until Season 2 is over or we migrate to a new server, whichever comes first.

It seems to be working now but I'm also on my laptop and not my iphone. I have a feeling season 2 is going to bring an onslaught of new members and lurkers so I'm sure it will get overloaded.

Thanks for keeping up the good work - you've done a great job with this site - I've enjoyed being a part of the Westeros world.

Profiles, search function, veiw new posts are some of the thngs that get switched off to reduce the SQL errors.

Its likely to get worse as season 2 is shown. The Board Admins are aware and are looking for a permenet solution (which I think is a server migation).

Archived