[BOOK SPOILER] About Robb....

MMOWarrior

I was really upset with this change in storyline...and im gunna have to put the book down for a while.

You should give the rest of the book a chance. There is more going on than we know about at that stage of the book.

But yes, the RW is very rough going.

Otherwise, i'm a big Robb fan. IMO, the number one reason he failed was because of the Tyrell-Lannister alliance. And while he could have tried to make an alliance with the Tyrell's himself, there was a very small window of opportunity and LF took advantage as only he could. So, just bad luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read the Red Wedding scene again.

Man, watching that in Season 3 is going to be tough. Michelle Fairley is going to act the hell out of that scene though.

Looking forward to and dreading it all at the same time. And people thought Ned's death was devastating!

Robb is my favorite character. So to see that scene, to read what they did to his body.....

I felt hopelessness, rage, threw my book and jumped up and down on it. Did everything but cry. Never thought a book would get so much emotions out of me. That was the one time in the series where I got genuinely angry.

Watching it on tv if it happens.....I may just have to skip that episode.

Damn, I love Robb.

I am SO pissed off about Robb AND Catelyn. And there is just no justice in Westeros. I wanted some vengence for Theon....didnt get it....and now no justice for the Starks.

I was really upset with this change in storyline...and im gunna have to put the book down for a while.

I won't give anything away, but I did want to offer some reassurance that if you keep reading the book, you won't be disappointed with everything that happens. I do sympathize with your distress though! When my brother gets to that part in the book, he's going to have a similar reaction I bet as he was all "Rah-rah King of the North!" by the end of season 1.

Archived