I'll never take Bronn seriously again.

Gildenlow

Green is currently heading my 'people we can realistically get' list for Stannis (Strong remains top of the 'unlikely' list). In fact, more than Flynn (who's largely been MIA since their pop days, though he's actually been working in theatre and musicals), Green became quite a well-respected actor in the 2000s with a number of 'dark' roles that he pulled off pretty well.

But, but, but...

It has to be a role that encounters Bronn. We need that Unchained Melody outtake on the DVD.

• 2 months later...

Bronn is my favorite character. I think Flynn is just fantastic.

The sellsword was not long in appearing. "Who pissed in your soup?" he demanded.

"Cersei, as ever. You'd think I'd be used to the taste by now, but never mind. My gentle sister seems to have mistaken me for Ned Stark."

"I heard he was taller."

"Not after Joff took off his head..."

He's a bad ass, and funny!

I was stunned when I realised it was him, hadn't seen him in anything for years. Liked soldier soldier at the time, but I was about 14. He was brilliant though and the double act with dinklage was outstanding. I think the whole robson and jerome thing harmed the careers of both of them, Damn you cowell! You should see Robson Greene talk about him in his fishing programme.

Archived