What sort of spinoffs might GoT generate?

Mjolnir

Robert Baratheon and Ned Starks youth, Jon Snows mother, what happened to Lyanna Stark and the downfall of the house of Targaryen.

The legend of the Andals, the first men, the children of the forest and the Whitewalkers.

Tywin Lannesters backstory. How he came to be who he is (although its obvious why he is they way he is because he is a narcissist) and his experiences whit his father almost ruining the house of Lannister.

The wildlings story and how they came to rebell against monarchial rule and wind up behind the wall.

Petyr Baelish and Catelynn Tullys (and Lysa Tullys) childhood.

only TOTALLY unexplored territory like andal conquest

not dunk and egg and surely not robert's rebellion, i can't believe how many people propose that, it's wrong on infinitely number of levels, but i can see why hbo would do that

Dancing with the Starks - in which the lords of Winterfell all gather around and have a huge dance-off, sadly enough they have to choose their partners themselves, which goes horribly wrong.

I allways imagined 'How you'll never meet your mother'

And I would love to see a cooking programme with the Hound, giving tips and tricks on how to make the best chicken.

:lmao: about the Hound and the chicken recipes.

I thought he and Hot Pie would make an excellent team for everything related to cooking actually.

Robert Baratheon and Ned Starks youth, Jon Snows mother, what happened to Lyanna Stark and the downfall of the house of Targaryen.

The legend of the Andals, the first men, the children of the forest and the Whitewalkers.

Tywin Lannesters backstory. How he came to be who he is (although its obvious why he is they way he is because he is a narcissist) and his experiences whit his father almost ruining the house of Lannister.

The wildlings story and how they came to rebell against monarchial rule and wind up behind the wall.

Petyr Baelish and Catelynn Tullys (and Lysa Tullys) childhood.

Especially the Tywin tidbit. I'd really like to see that.

Okay, I'm a die hard Lannister supporter.

A cooking show with Gordon Ramsay Bolton. Featuring recipes on bread and salt, Frey pie, reek sausage and prunes!

"This beef is so raw it still holds some secrets!"

Then we need a musical where the Boltown Rats perform "Tell me why I don't like Mondays, I gonna shoo-o-o-oot the whole Stark host down!", and the Frey performs "How not to save a life".

A cooking show with Gordon Ramsay Bolton. Featuring recipes on bread and salt, Frey pie, reek sausage and prunes!

"This beef is so raw it still holds some secrets!"

Then we need a musical where the Boltown Rats perform "Tell me why I don't like Mondays, I gonna shoo-o-o-oot the whole Stark host down!", and the Frey performs "How not to save a life".

:lmao:

I can totally see this. Hilarious!

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I would seriously love to watch Medieval Land Fun-Time World!

Oh, me too. :lol:

A few of the suggestions I've heard of/come up with:

Three's Company - starring the Hound, Arya, and Sansa (guest starring Hot Pie!)

Two and a Half Starks - starring Bran, Rickon, and Jon

30 Casterly Rock

The Fresh Prince of Dorne

Westeros Idol

Winterfell's GoT Talent

Dancing with the Starks

Keeping Up with the Lannisters

The Walking Dead

Secret Life of a Greyjoy Teenager

Pretty Little Liars: starring Littlefinger and Varys

Orange Is the New Black - in which the men of the Night's Watch exchange their black uniforms for neon orange ones

Late Night with the Onion Knight (my personal favorite) - Davos's own late night comedy/news show

Bronn and Tyrion in the Morning

Arrested Development - starring Robert Arryn

Pawn Starks

The Iron Price Is Right - Balon Greyjoy as the host

Children of the Dorne

The Real Housewives of King's Landing

Archived