Celebrity Fans

Ebenstone

This week, Howard Stern asked for ideas on what to watch while on his plane trips as he will be traveling a lot as the new judge in America's Got Talent. Robin recommend AGoT. Gary chimed in that Howard should watch it and bet that Howard would like it. Later on that week, Howard 100 news announced that Bababooie had been given the Blue ray set of AGoT for his birthday. Howard is an avid comics' books reader and collector. He should love AGot. Get to it Howard!

Adrianne Curry (Top Model Season 1 winner), too. And in the comic book world, Jim Lee and Andy Diggle were raving about the show, Peter David has expressed his enjoyment, and I believe Bill Willingham's a fan of both the novels and show; Diggle's just started reading, too, and said that the show's great, but the book's even richer.

Also, purely a Swedish thing, but former world record-holding high jumper, Patrik Sjöberg, is a fan -- followed our account for awhile and I saw him tweeting about the books.

Hodgman is an awesome, awesome guy, RTing our effort to get Jon Snow more votes in the Suvudu contest. Oh, and... let me see, Elizabeth Banks as well, and I believe Parris noted that someone from... it's either SNL or Parks & Recreation said they were a fan when they were at the TIME 100 Gala.

Damon Lindelof seems to be digging the show, and Carlton Cuse as well, despite the defensive sniping from Lindelof earlier on.

Well, I was watching Lindelof's show 'Once Upon A Time', (which I'm not proud of) and they did have a scene where Belle from Beauty & The Beast's father in the real world has a gardening business called Game Of Thorns...

Archived