[NO SPOILERS] Funniest Reactions

TheEvilKing

Back to Larry's reaction: too funny! I absolutely loved how angry he was trying to tell the Khal Drogo plot line because he knows that after what happened to Ned, Drogo's most likely going to cark it.

BTW the Hitler sequence has a thread of it's own - see Gift from Spain thread in this sub-forum.

I just wanted to say that even though I read the books multiple times and knew what was coming in this episode, my reaction was so much stronger watching the show than it was reading the books. Leading up to the beheading, I just had this sinking feeling in my stomach and I was trembling. After it happened I actually started sobbing!! They really did a good job with that scene.

I have also read the books. I am on my fourth read right now, although it has been about 3 years since I read them last. I liked the TV rendition of this event, but it did not hold the same emotional impact as the first time that I read the book. I was absolutely stunned. I remember having to put the book down and cry. I was prepared for it on watching, and although I think they HBO did a phenomenal job, it didn't hold as much emotional impact because I was braced for it.

Archived