Your plans for "Dance Day"

All-For-HotPie

Somehow ended up working regular hours only MWF this summer, and as the 12th is a Tuesday, I will try to get through as much of it as is humanly possible in the one day. I'm having it delivered via Amazon, however, so whenever the UPS truck gets here is when I will have it in my hands. Hopefully it will be morning rather than afternoon!

Hopefully not cry angry bitter dripping tears over the pages. I have a feeling a lot of my darlings are going to get banged up in this book... I dunno if he's popular around here, but I sincerely want Davos to live and have a happy ending. And Tyrion, and Dany, and everyone else, of course.

And then the wait will happen all over again. Woe...

• 4 weeks later...

i dont work mondays and i took tuesday off. im gonna pick up a copy then go to a nice quiet park i know and read about 200 pages come home and do home stuff then open a bottle of wine and read about a hundred more. then its back to work wednesday but i am on a delivery truck with a parnter that i hate so i will be putting earphones on and reading between stops. it will probobly be about sunday afternoon when i finish.

Check couple of online bookstores for ebook. If I can get .epub version fine, if not get it from amazon and go from there, then work 12 hour night shifts tuesday and wednesday. That should put me about 500 pages into the book which leaves the rest to be read at home with ETA end of the week.

Oh, and post pic of cover on my ereader on my twitter & FB accounts, just to brag.

My plans for Dance Day? Well, for one thing, I'm planning on NOT giving birth on that day, or for the next 3-4. Or at least I'm hoping I won't.

Our physical copy won't be arriving from the BookDepository for a few more days I think, so once I wake up I plan on downloading the ebook to the iPad and starting to read right away.

It's Kindle edition for me. Arriving at 10 am in the morning. I read about an hour and a half every day on my way to work and back. Dance I'll be reading in the evenings and weekend too. I may even attempt reading during lunch break. I expect to finish it within the week. Too bad the 12th isn't a Friday.

My plans for Dance Day? Well, for one thing, I'm planning on NOT giving birth on that day, or for the next 3-4. Or at least I'm hoping I won't.

Our physical copy won't be arriving from the BookDepository for a few more days I think, so once I wake up I plan on downloading the ebook to the iPad and starting to read right away.

I plan on, well, her not giving birth and incessant fighting over control of the iPad.

Going on a 1 week vacation the day after it releases, so I'm planing on sipping mojitos and lying on the beach reading it. Probably with some Two Steps from Hell blasting on the Ipod, fairly epic music to accompany the book.

Took 2 days off work... will probably be staring at my kindle all night anxiously waiting for it to download

According to some guys at the discussion forums at Amazon, it should be available at midnight Pacific time.

Archived