What the heck happend to Jorah Mormont?

Ser Frank Haven

Yeah no idea, really. Could go 10 different ways.

He could drink himself to death somewhere.

Could join one of Dany's Mereeneese enemies in an attempt to get revenge (on Barristan).

He could run into one of the factions coming for Dany (Quentyn, Victarion, Tyrion) and join them in an attempt to get back to Dany.

He could return to Westeros, and either go back to Bear Island or Take the Black.

I think he's still hanging around somewhere creeping on Dany.

LOL!

No, Dacey was Maege daughter, while Jorah is Jeors son - Jeor and Maege were siblings. Of course it would be interesting to know how Jorah would react to the news about betrayal of his family. I hope he will return to Westeros and leave Dany - when he cools downe mayb he will realise how difficult it was for her (he knows Dany very well) and why she couldn't let him stay. I don;t think he will try to extract revenge on Barristan; he never struck me as the vengeful type.

did that really happen? i thought that was tv only

I thought in the chapter with Robert and the small council Varys said the only reason Jorah was ratting on Dany was for a pardon, so I assumed after they agreed to off her he got one. Didn't realize that was only for tv lol

I thought in the chapter with Robert and the small council Varys said the only reason Jorah was ratting on Dany was for a pardon, so I assumed after they agreed to off her he got one. Didn't realize that was only for tv lol

in the books, they discuss offering him a pardon if he were to kill Dany, but it never comes to fruition.

Archived