[BOOK/TVSPOILERS] Stannis as the new Ned

Toe

My Idea of Stannis is that people will want to like Stannis because of how Ned sold him to the veiwers.

but when you actually meet him people will start to see why no one loves him.

He's one of those characters that you know he's a good man, but you just can't find yourself supporting because he's just too much of a hard ass.

Plus I think that with Tyrion in Kingslanding that alot of people will find themselves going for the Lannisters.

My Idea of Stannis is that people will want to like Stannis because of how Ned sold him to the veiwers.

but when you actually meet him people will start to see why no one loves him.

He's one of those characters that you know he's a good man, but you just can't find yourself supporting because he's just too much of a hard ass.

Plus I think that with Tyrion in Kingslanding that alot of people will find themselves going for the Lannisters.

I don't see it. Tyrion is almost totally at odds with Cersei throughout his stint as Hand. If anyone really represents "the Lannisters" it's Tywin, and he's just as much of a ruthless asshole as ever.

agreed about Stannis though. I actually do like him, but he's certainly not the same kind of just as Ned is, he's way too hard and unyielding for most people to love him like they did Ned.

Archived