Feasible situations you couldn't stands

The Isle of Faces

Silverin, I agree with ALL your points especially about Podrick.

Except that I don't care about Sansa. The only way I'll care is if her chapters are still a bore-fest as the other 4 books. Then I'll be :tantrum:

I agreed with you on the basis that I loathed reading her chapters UP until the Littlefinger story arc. Now she isn't such an innocent girl prone to being someone's pawn (Cersei.) She might be machination of Petyr for the moment, but she is learning the ways, and she will no longer be able to fuck up her family.

Wouldn't it be awesome if she was responsible for LF's death, but then went to Cersei and became a pawn again (in Cersei's mind) all the while she was plotting to kill her? That would be awesome if she was wanted for Joffrey's death.

I agreed with you on the basis that I loathed reading her chapters UP until the Littlefinger story arc. Now she isn't such an innocent girl prone to being someone's pawn (Cersei.) She might be machination of Petyr for the moment, but she is learning the ways, and she will no longer be able to fuck up her family.

Wouldn't it be awesome if she was responsible for LF's death, but then went to Cersei and became a pawn again (in Cersei's mind) all the while she was plotting to kill her? That would be awesome if she was wanted for Joffrey's death.

I'd be fine with her chapters if SOMETHING happened during her POVs. For the 1st 3 books, she was feeling sorry for herself and only proved to be a reporter from KL to the readers. We had Tyrion, why bother with her? In the 4th, apart from LF playing the Vale Lords against each other (which was finished in one page), NOTHING happened. I just question the pacing and frequency of her chapters and the recurring themes of her inner monologues.

Her chapters are usually the most in need of editing and tightening up. The only chapter of hers worth reading was the meeting with Olenna Tyrell and Margaery. The rest are cringeworthy.

And after enduring her for 4 books, her story arc had better be something useful or I'm going to be :tantrum:

P.S.:Speaking of Margaery, since she has that 'AE' in her name like the Targaryens ... :rolleyes:

Sansa NOT starting to feel seriously guilty over her general behavior in KL during the time up to Ned's beheading, especially for informing Cersei about her father's plans. I would not be content with a mere quite repentance. I want her to meet at least some of the remaining members of her family, especially Arya and Stoneheart. I want her first to tell everything that happened in KL, since aside from Arya, Starks do not know much about the period. And then, she should admit wholeheartedly how wrong she was. If something like this does not occur, then I would be upset if she does NOT die, preferably in a nasty way.

I am aware that people out there come up with various kinds of excuses for her (she was only a child, her information was not really that crucial etc) and there are other places to discuss that. My point is, she should not be that easygoing on herself. Her misery so far was mostly due to the pain inflicted on her by others, I want some self assessment.

Stark kid deaths. or Arya or Sansa getting raped.

I'm sorry but so much abuse has been heaped onto this family, that at this point if any of them die, I might quit the books altogether. There comes a point where it's just too much and starts feeling gleefully sadistic.

Archived