Falling Skies

Corvinus85

Yup.  Of course, it is discouraging that [spoiler]every single sci-fi show about defeating aliens can't find a way to end it without resorting to magic thingy that kills all of them at once.  So no one has any better ideas, if aliens actually invaded and they're monitoring us, they pretty much know we'd be easy targets, and all these shows pretending humanity is special must be some kind of religion we haven't grown out of yet.[/spoiler]

I disliked the part with Pope, because he and Tom have butted heads so many times that this should have happened in a previous season. I would have preferred a different direction for Pope in the final season.

The fact that Pope and Tom were never going to be BFF, was a given, But they had fought off and on almost every year. Pope kind of found his place and then found the love of his life, who made him a better man. For them to take him back to being the first seasons A-hole, was stupid, both the show and the character would have been better off if he became "the Good Guy".  The black guy, I could see the guy that was always loyal, making a heel turn, if he did it, and not just following Pope, who he never really got along w/.

I kind of watch the last 3 ep, but really fell asleep during each of them. I miss quite a bit, but yet really don't think I missed anything.

Archived