GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

Cassel did question me. Just not with very much gusto.

What would be the advantage of you, a CI getting mod killed at this point? If we are right and Cassel is guilty we win. If we are wrong we lose anyway regardless if you get mod killed or not, right? Let's do it now.

Cassel.

It is day 5.

4 players remain: Ball, Cassel, Kenning, Overton

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

3 votes for Cassel (Ball, Overton, Kenning)

1 player hasn't voted yet: Cassel

Tyrion Lannister watches the four remaining Archmaesters as they struggle to find the remaining traitor. Perhaps we should tell them that we already know who it is, he thought. It was quite easy once they had Inchfield. Know the maester, find his whore and you will learn every dirty secret. “He loves to talk about his plans and ambitions”, Wet Wylla told him. She knew everything. Inchfield told her that he had a partner while she had fun with another girl. “Just like you two are cleaning yourselves with your tongues, we two explored how to clear the Citadel of its foul parasites. No one seems to know how mad these men are. Garbage selection? What comes next? We had to make sure that those two troublemakers would disappear”, Inchfield said disgustedly.

“So their plan was to kill the two young maesters? But why the ravens?” Tyrion wanted to know. “They wanted to frame them”, Wylla said, “they sent them letters to visit the ravens, but unfortunatly the two came late.” Tyrion nodded. “The Seneschal told me that they were visiting him hours before the raven accident to convince him that he had to change the form of the potion bottles into broader cylinders to save material. And things like that. Well, apparently they forgot about their rendevous when they discussed for hours if one should visit a brothel on odd or on even days.”

“Why? Even!” Wylla said without blinking. Tyrion rolled his eyes and ordered the guards to arrest her for conspiring with the traitors. Now all he had to to was to arrest the remaining traitor. After the plan with the ravens failed spectaculary (they only wanted to let one of them fly, but accidently opened the door of the raven loft), they decided to go the direct way. They ambushed unJon and Plessiez and killed them with poisoned ink.

Tyrion stepped forward, having enough of the Archmaesters fruitless attempts to solve the puzzle. “Guards, take House Cassel and bring him to the cells!” The old Archmaester tried to flee, but didn’t stand a chance. When the guards dragged him outside, he gave up.

Fortunatly it cannot get worse, he thought when his cell door closed behind him. It was dark, but he could see that there was another person inthe corner. He stepped nearer. “Who are you?” he asked. The other man started to laugh hysterically. “Harlaw? Is that you?” It was Harlaw. The other man stood up, his eyes fixating Cassel. “I WILL KILL YOU! YOU MUST BE EVIL! I HAVE A DAGGER! ” He pointed at his empty hand. “Harlaw, you don’t have a dagger. See, there is nothing in your hand. Calm down!” – “BULLSHIT, THERE ALSO WASN’T AN FUCKING INNOCENT SYMP IN THIS GAME, BUT STILL...” Something manifested in Harlaw’s hand. Cassel saw the reflection of the sharp iron as Harlaw stabbed him in his bellow. Once, twice, several times. Cassel fell. “MWAHAHAHA”, Harlaw laughed, “THAT MADE NO SENSE, NO? BUT NOTHING IN THIS GAME MADE ANY SENSE, MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” Cassel tried to say something, but his life already left him. The last thing he saw were Harlaw’s eyes, glowing from madness.

The game is over.

Cassel (Gertrude) was...

guilty. Innocents win.

You couldn't even let me have my last words? Bastards.:crying:

I can't even be upset. I t was a good game and I can start downloading DwD in a couple of hours! I'm actually kind of glad I didn't have to spend the next bit of time trying to bullshit my way out of this. Good game.

Archived