Will you be reading the books (again)?

Envie

I'm really curious if some of those who are new to the Song of Ice and Fire series - as in have never read the books - will now be hurrying out to buy the book set to read what happens next?

I couldn't imagine it for myself. If I watched this phenomenal HBO adaptation - and was left at the end like that... I would definitely be freaking out ordering the books to start immediately!

What a great way to spend your summer - soaking up some sun and burying yourself in this fantastic saga. I'm already re-reading them in anticipation of the 5th book release next month. I don't hink I'll get through them all (I'm starting the third) before the big date, but watching the HBO series made me fall in love with the story all over again, and I'm in desperate need of some reminders and refreshers on some of the plots since its been so many years since I read them the first time.

So - if you've never read the books and loved the HBO series, will you be reading the books now? (I realize less brand new fans would probably post here than non book fansites like HBO)

Archived