Jaime Lannister's fate

SirPipeWeed

Does anyone else think that by the time the series is over, Jaime Lannister will be a revered as a hero? To me, he is the most interesting character in this series. It's almost like he knows everything he does is wrong and deep down inside he hates himself for it, and actually wants to die, yet at the same time, he almost resides to the fact that he is who he is so f it.

I don't know, I have a really bad feeling that Jaime is going to be one of my favorite characters before it's all done.

I have a similar opinion of Jaime. I see him saving a large number of ppl, again, but sadly I don't think he'll get credit for it, nor live to enjoy it. I hope I'm wrong though

I have a similar opinion of Jaime. I see him saving a large number of ppl, again, but sadly I don't think he'll get credit for it, nor live to enjoy it. I hope I'm wrong though

He will stab Cersei as she attempts to burn King's Landing to the ground. Not sure if this will save the city or not.

Jamie will get a bittersweet ending to his story. I think he will live but he will lose everything...his sister, his children. He'll probably choose to spend the rest of his life wandering alone. 

He will stab Cersei as she attempts to burn King's Landing to the ground. Not sure if this will save the city or not.

I actually really enjoy your idea of his endgame! It would be kind of ironic a king- and a kinslayer, both died in the same manner...would be fun to see and after all the Valonqar prophecy would be fulfilled. I'm in!

Archived