Best GOT vids from youtube

RathHood

Few links to some of my favourite fanvids:

1.Sansa Stark - Florence + The machine 'Waking world'

- love this one

2.1.09 Baelor - Sunshine OST 'Surface of the sun'

3.Mad World - Gary Jules 'Mad World'

4.Dany & Drogo - Metric 'Help I'm alive'

I'd love to see more good fan videos from GOT so if you stumbled upon some please share your links here.

Can someone more techno-savvy than me explain--I've always watched youtube vids, have even posted them here. But now, when I click on the links in this thread or any other youtube vid, I just see a blank black screen where the vid should be playing, while my computer lists it as 'done.' Uhhhh? I registered there, I'm signed in, but nothing will play. At the bottom of the black screen where the vid should be playing, its just 'like', 'add to' or 'share.' All this just happened late today, and I'm lost what's going on. Any help?

LOL

Edit: Seriously, do yourselves a favor and watch it. Awesome.

It must be sad to be a clever bunch of lads who apparently do not know ONE F***ING GIRL. But it does leave them plenty of free time.

And WTF is Ned Stark doing wearing Tim's Shagga's Elmer Fudd's helmet?????

That was my favourite as well, the video was edited beautifuly and I love that peice of music so much, I think I'd like it played at my funeral (in a very long time hopefully)

Can someone more techno-savvy than me explain--I've always watched youtube vids, have even posted them here. But now, when I click on the links in this thread or any other youtube vid, I just see a blank black screen where the vid should be playing, while my computer lists it as 'done.' Uhhhh? I registered there, I'm signed in, but nothing will play. At the bottom of the black screen where the vid should be playing, its just 'like', 'add to' or 'share.' All this just happened late today, and I'm lost what's going on. Any help?

Most likely you need to update your flash player. You can do that here.

Note that if you close all your browser windows and reopen, it may install it automatically, if autoupdate is on.

Archived