Best GOT vids from youtube

RathHood

OK, this one has probably been posted somewhere before but it's soooo good imho:

Edit: short but powerful:

Yes. That GoT theme song is so hauntingly beautiful. Very nice.

I don't think this has been posted yet, so here I go.

This is probably my favourite one :

Fire cannot kill a dragon | Daenerys Targaryen :

Nice find. I love Dany so much! This video really highlights all her badassness in the tv show. I love her speech in the last episode and I like how the video started with it.

Here is a Viserys video, The Beggar King. He was not exactly my favorite character but this video is really well-edited recap of his story.

Here's one I made:

(Robb, Jon, Theon, Renly, Loras, Tyrion, Arya, Dany)

This one is absolutely BRILLIANT!!! Well done

The music really goes perfect with the clips your showing, in particular right after Loras unhorses Sir Gregor and the camera pans slowly towards him, "We're the princes of the univeeeeeerrrrrssssee" Perfect!!!

I especially love when you sink up the cry of "yeah" with the dragons mouth. I laughed so hard, my dog ran out of the room

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if this was already posted, it has been a awhile since I reviewed the whole thread, but anyway here is SAIL. I love this song and the vidder did a great job putting it to fit GoT. Plus they used season 2 scenes from the trailer and everything blended so nicely.

Forgive me if this was already posted, it has been a awhile since I reviewed the whole thread, but anyway here is SAIL. I love this song and the vidder did a great job putting it to fit GoT. Plus they used season 2 scenes from the trailer and everything blended so nicely.

I'm surprised there are still people out there making S1 GOT vids, and this one I can put in my top 5 (and I've seen hundreds of them). Excellent - thx so much for sharing!

This seriously needs a bump:

By far the best GOT video I have seen so far.

Enjoy.

I haven't been to this thread for a month or two, and that video is still the best out there.

Don't get me wrong, some of the other ones are excellent as well, but that one, to me, is just so perfect in its video editing and profiling and song selection and the whole package. respect to whoever made it.

I’m a big fan of this vidder, his/her work is always amazing. Someone posted another one of her GoT vids earlier (Losing your Memory,

) which is equally amazing.

Another video I really like

Archived