Best GOT vids from youtube

RathHood

Now with all (?) the SanSan scenes we'll get in the show, this new vid had a satisfying amount of material to choose from. Pretty darn good.

This is amazing and what a fantastic song choice for Sandor. Added it to my favs immediately. There are a lot of Sandor/Sansa vids(some are very good), but they've been soooo short due to the lack of Sandor scenes on the show. Hopefully the past few episodes will inspire more now that they got some good scenes to work with.

Nothing Else Matters. This is a wonderful short vidlet about Arya and her connection with Gendry and Jaqen. I think the video is mostly about Arya and how her relationships with Gendry and Jaqen has affected her life after losing everything. I never realized how much this song fits Arya and her journey until this video. Although I'm not a fan of this cover version, this song is special to me and I believe that unless you front a band called Metallica, you have no business singing this song :P , but the video was well done. Its kind of short probably because there aren't enough Jaqen scenes to make a full decent video. If you are a fan of the Arya/Jaqen dynamic(like me), then its worth checking out.

The Hitler videos are somekind of a cult on youtube, there are so many of them for everything, from obscure band's albums to lenses in photography and some masterpieces among them !

The Hitler videos are somekind of a cult on youtube, there are so many of them for everything, from obscure band's albums to lenses in photography and some masterpieces among them !

Yeah, there are some real gems out there. Downfall is a fantastic film but whenever that scene comes along I just can't read the proper subtitles, it always turns into Hitler learning about Ned Stark's Death, or Hitler finding out Pokemon aren't real...

Oh god yes, there is a video of Hitler learning that his guys have bought him a BMW GS 1200 motorcycle instead of a Honda VFR. It is years old but still pops up so often on my motorcycle forum (long distance riders forum where seemingly two out of three people ride a GS) that those videos have their own thread where they are moved everytime they pop up :laugh:

I haven´t been following this thread really closely, so maybe this video has been posted before:

http://youtu.be/kL7RWUva7ak

A rap song about Game of Thrones, set to the tunes of the theme for the opening credits. A really professional piece of work, I have to say, and I normally can´t even stand rap music.

EDIT: I have just noticed RathHood was faster than me, in post #193. Ah well, still a great song.

Archived