Best GOT vids from youtube

RathHood

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4WVbvgbK6TE

Hey guys, I made this Arya tribute. Took me a while so I hope you take the time to watch it. :)

I think you need to work a bit more on this 1.

My own tribute, Game of Thrones using This Is War by 30 seconds to Mars. Took me a month and is high quality work. Please enjoy, my friends.

I've seen this song used quite a few times now so I'm bit tired of it, but vid is very good especially considering it's your first one, well done!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a fantastic Arya video I just discovered today. The song is very fitting for her.

The same vidder also did a Jon centric one.

This one is a bit different, but it was very well done, it is about Theon's story arc in book 2. SPOILERS for those who haven't read the books, so stay away from this one if you want to remain pure.

• 2 weeks later...

This is another awesome general GoT video called Ghosts. The editing combined with the music gives me chills.

http://youtu.be/l_0EgZnv08o

Here is a Stark family video that fits them quite well. Very nice song too.

I am not sure if anyone posted this one yet but I love every part of this video from the editing to the clip choices to match the song. Plus the song, which is a fairly decent and unique cover, imo.

BSG version of "All along the Watchtower"+ GoT = Epic win!! :bowdown:

This one is pretty good, as well.

O' Children It uses the song from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. The song fits GoT quite well, also.

This is for us Greyjoy/Ironborn lovers. Warning there may be Clash of Kings/season 2 spoilers. Sorry in advance if this was posted already, but it is too epic.

Release the Kraken

This one is pretty good, as well.

O' Children It uses the song from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. The song fits GoT quite well, also.

This is for us Greyjoy/Ironborn lovers. Warning there may be Clash of Kings/season 2 spoilers. Sorry in advance if this was posted already, but it is too epic.

Release the Kraken

Greyjoy song - pure brilliance! Loved it - thx so much.

Here's Director's Cut of GOT

I am not sure if anyone posted this one yet but I love every part of this video from the editing to the clip choices to match the song. Plus the song, which is a fairly decent and unique cover, imo. BSG version of "All along the Watchtower"+ GoT = Epic win!! :bowdown: http://youtu.be/2NOzS-L_1PU

That...was...amazing :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some more:

A short, sweet Sansa vid- Can I Make it Better

Another Dany and Viserys, this one is very creepy and the mood really fits their relationship and the song is by Placebo, one of my favorite bands -

My Sweet Prince

A tribute to some of the female characters, Sansa, Arya, Catelyn, and Dany - You Won't Drown

A pretty decent Jaime/Cersei vid (those are pretty rare) - Widows in Paradise

Re: Kingslayer video

That last Jaime vid was absolutely fantastic. The editing, choice of scenes, and the song all brought together was mind blowing. This person has some serious talent. After reading ASoS, Jaime went from being a character I despised to being a character I love, and this video truly fits the essence and story of Jaime and gives some insight into how he thinks and feels.

Archived