Best GOT vids from youtube

RathHood

• 2 weeks later...

Can't let this topic drown. Any other cool GoT vids out there? I'm sure with the new season there will be a flood of new awesome fan videos that will hit youtube. I found these two gems earlier today, but don't take this guy too seriously. Awhile back I posted his Greyjoy theme song, "Release the Kraken", which I fucking loved. He now did a Targaryen song "Proud to be a Targaryen" sung by Viserys. Its pretty funny and I can just picture Viserys in full blown Disney musical mode crooning this song out on a balcony under the moonlight.

He also did his version of what the opening GoT theme song lyrics would be like. Silly, but it'll make you chuckle. I love this part. I don't think AFfC sucked, though, it was just my least favorite.

Dwarves that are too witty to be tossed,

(Even though he's short of stature he's the master, bitch.)

If you don't read the books you'll be lost.

(A Feast for Crows kinda sucked, though, what the fuck, yo.)

I really like Melisandre's simple, creepy theme that plays during her scenes, so I did my best to recreate it:

That's a really good theme. Now you have to get a bunch of Fan Art pics of Mel, along with some screen shots from HBO's series, for your vid!

I really like Melisandre's simple, creepy theme that plays during her scenes, so I did my best to recreate it:

Very cool. Well-done. Like Sidonie said, it would be even more awesome with some Mel pics and fanart to play along with. That along with your music really gives a feel for the character. :D

Hey all, I'm new here. Big fan of GoT and wanted to join a forum for it and came across this site. I'm posting a fan video of the show and I'm poting this here because I wanted people to see it and so far I haven't gotten many views on Youtube alone so I thought I'd share it here. Now, it's just a preview, but I plan to finish it soon. :) I'm not new at making videos by any means, I just haven't uploaded the rest of my viddeos yet onto Youtube, just wanted to let you all know that.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PBydR0W152Y

Westerosi vs. American leaders:

http://i.imgur.com/8T2eq.jpg

:lmao: Thank you for that. I was having a bad day, but that made it better. The Ned Stark/Al Gore comparison had me dying. "Always going on about climate change." :rofl:

As for the music videos, someone pointed out this short little Theon vidlet. Its very nice and I hope the vidder expands on it once we get more Theon material on the show. I'm Coming Home

I love Theon, so I can't wait to see more Theon vids as the season progresses.

Here is also a pretty good Sansa vid, "Born to Die"

Archived