READ FIRST: Rules

Ran

I have tried to post numerous threads. None have came through... What is going on? I never been on a forum that you can't even post on...

I have been through and checked the threads you posted.

None were approved as they were all duplicate threads.

If you are having trouble with the search function while the board is in performance mode, try doing a google search such as "site:asoiaf.westeros.org + (topic)" to find existing threads.

• 1 month later...

Since it is past 10/12, actually a week past, can we start posting in the main forum without spoiler tags?

An announcement about further ADwD posting rules will be made soon. For the moment, the rules are to continue as before.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I have some feedback on why my topic was rejected? I've checked over 25 pages of threads and while there are some topics about Theon (is he Azor Ahai, a fan thread, etc.) I couldn't find one discussing the believability of Reek. I'm not asking to be antagonistic, I'm genuinely interested in understanding the process as the whole shrouded in mystery feel makes the moderating seem whimsical and arbitrary at present.

Imp Slap: there are already a lot of topics about Theon, both in the General ASOIAF forum and the ADwD forum. On the whole, as mods we prefer that someone contribute to an already-existing thread rather than to scatter the debate further across threads for mile wide, inch deep discussions.

• 1 month later...

May I ask, if a post is not approved (for what ever reason) do you message the person to tell them that it hasn't been approved with (or without) an explanation of why?

Edit: I saw a similar question above to wqhich the answer was: No.

Edited by Jayce

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I only very occasionally post and I was wondering if it runs afoul of the rules to ask about book 6? I see that there's a "latest info" thread, but it looks like it hasn't been updated in about 2 years. I'm guessing that there's been some sort or progress that has been discussed but I didn't want to start asking around if that topic is off limits due to high flame war potential.

Thanks