[ADWD SPOILERS] Reek 2

Xray the Enforcer

I was wondering if aCoK or aSoS explains how Reek (the origininal one) and Ramsay switch places before being captured by Ser Rodrik. Did I miss this explanation or is it only implicit somewhere?

I think Ramsay disguised himself and tried to flee. When Rodrik caught him, he just claimed to be Reek. The original Reek probably died (possibly murdered by Ramsay, possibly killed during Rodrik's attack... We'll never know).

• 3 weeks later...

Another sad chapter for Theon/Reek. It looks as if one of the Walders is turing into a Ramsay too. Ramsay loves his dogs the most. I don't think Theon wants to let fake Arya know anything...my feeling is he is scared for her and knows what her outcome is going to be. Yikes.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Jus finished Reek chapter 2 and it is so strange how much Theon actually believes that he is Reek. To be tortured and degraded that it cost him his humanity is ridiculously entertaining. You can't help but feel sorry for the guy, even after all he did to Winterfell. I am just wondering what is going to happen next for him. I feel that something is going to trigger him back into Theon again and he will somehow escape, but then what? Will he try and take up his claim?

Archived