[ADWD SPOILERS] Davos 4

Xray the Enforcer

What a great chapter. Davos 3 left me feeling that he was definitely going to die (especially with Davos 4 positioned halfway through the book, with no further Davos chapters), so it was great seeing how Davos got out of this and also seeing that his future arc will involve him getting with Osha and Rickon (hopefully).

Great chapter. Ever since AFFC I knew that if Davos was going to die, it wouldn't be that way, so I never really thought that Davos' head would get chopped off. Can't wait to read Davos 5 and see where he's going.

Also, Manderly turned out to be a good player of the game.

Great chapter. Ever since AFFC I knew that if Davos was going to die, it wouldn't be that way, so I never really thought that Davos' head would get chopped off. Can't wait to read Davos 5 and see where he's going.

Also, Manderly turned out to be a good player of the game.

I've been waiting for a surviving witness from the ruined Winterfell to show up! And I agree, Manderly was pleasantly surprising compared to what we have thus heard. Makes me wonder what we'll see from the lord at Horn Hill if he ever shows...

I loved this chapter and the previous Davos chapter. Its awesome to see that the North hasn't given up on the Starks and still backs them even if they have to do it in secret. It awesome to finally hear about Rickon again too and with Bran seemingly off doing other things it looks like the Westeros hide and seek champion with help from our favourite smuggler will be the one to reunite the Northern bannermen under the direwolf once more.

I actually jumped up and pumped my fist when Manderly said, "Deliver me my liege lord and Stannis will have our alliance". Just the fact that this family is still so faithful to the Stark family got me really pumped. Can't wait to get home for Davos 5.

First interesting Davos chapter ever.

I'm pleased with this turn of events. After sitting through a chapter of history on the Three Sisters and two more on White Harbor, plus way too much information about Essos...at least if I'n going to get some completely pointless history lessons and tourism it can be on an island with

CANNIBALS AND UNICORNS!

Archived