[ADWD SPOILERS] Epilogue

Xray the Enforcer

I'm surprised nobody has brought up what is, IMHO, an even bigger shocker, there's yet another hidden Targaryan, and this one's in the Red Keep itself: Balerion the Black Kitten/the old black tomcat is now out to get Tommen! One of these days, Ser Pounce won't be around to protect him, and yet another hidden member of the Targaryan dynasty will be free to seek his revenge.

Why else would GRRM go to the trouble of listing Ser Pounce, Lady Whiskers and Boots as members of Tommen's Court, if not for the coming day of reckoning?

You seriously just made my day.

Marwyn went to Mereen to seek Dany. It's hard to say who they'll send. If Cersei gets any power back, I'm thinking she'll have Qyburn be the new GM.

Wait, Marwyn vs Qyburn in an epic showdown of the only two maesters that take this magic thing seriously!?

• 1 month later...

^

Thanks

how did the small concul knew about JON Conington and more important about Aegon and the gloding company !!!!???? Jon said he will try hard not to let them know about Aegon queckly he also said that he might send them a message telling them that he is Jon and he is back and he only wants his lands back so they cant not know about Aegon he also made sure no raven leave any where ... so how did they found out ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^

Thanks

how did the small concul knew about JON Conington and more important about Aegon and the gloding company !!!!???? Jon said he will try hard not to let them know about Aegon queckly he also said that he might send them a message telling them that he is Jon and he is back and he only wants his lands back so they cant not know about Aegon he also made sure no raven leave any where ... so how did they found out ??

they know it from the master of whispers (qyburn)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived