If Jaqen H'ghar let you choose 3 characters lives...

Bride of Fire

This probably won't make my very popular but...

Bran Stark

Rickon Stark

Arya Stark

No, I'm not a Stark fan as you may have noticed. They all bore me to tears and while symphatic characters they seem like a waste of paper to me when compared with so many other interesting characters.

Based on when Jaqen appears in the books:

Jofferey - Such an impitent little S***

Tywin - Head of the Lannisters, I don't like the Lannisters

Robert Arryn - I have never wanted to slap a small child more (with the exception of Joff) than him.

I'd like to see Dany killed off. Probably Damphair and Arianne Martell as well. I wouldn't be too bothered if the latter two just dissapeared but obviously Dany would need to be written out so she'd have to appear in the next book even if a faceless man was sent after her.

Erm, this is hard...go w/the point in the books @ which H'ghar is operating (when he's killing for Arya) or, like, right now?

If we're going @ the point he's killing in the books (i.e. what Arya should have done):

1. Joffrey

2. Tywin

3. Gregor

I think those are all duh. I mean, right?

If at current in-book time (don't worry, no ADWD spoilers):

1. Dany - I can't stand her. Gah.

2. Walder Frey/Black Walder - Duh. Frey's need to go. Can't decide which one, sorry.

3. Rickon Stark - Seems kinda hard-core, I know, but he seems like he's gonna grow up to be a total psycho. I'd like to see Sansa inherit in the North, and Rickon seems to be the only barrier to that. I just don't get the feeling that Bran is gonna be Lord of Winterfell...so Rickon stands between Sansa and Winterfell. Plus, like I said...total psycho-kid. Don't get me wrong I feel sorry for him, but...meh. Guess I'm pretty cold...

At the end of A Game of Thrones my list would have read:

Joffrey

Cersei and

Little Finger.

At the end of a Clash of Kings it would be:

Joffrey

Cersei and

Theon Greyjoy

At the End of Storm of Swords:

Walder Frey

Roose Bolton and

Cersei

At the End of A Feast For Crows Its:

Walder Frey

Roose Bolton and

Darkstar or Euron Greyjoy... thats a tougher call( though Edmund Frey should be in contention)

Though I wonder if death by Ha'quar is cruel enough for Lord Frey.

Archived