If Jaqen H'ghar let you choose 3 characters lives...

Bride of Fire

- Jamie Lannister (payback, payback, payback. That's what he gets for crippling seven year old child)

- Cersei (to hurt him even more. After all, he deserves it. See above as to why. Plus, it was she who stands guilty for crippling Bran as well)

- Joffrey (for what he did to Ned and tried to do to Bran. I have a great sense of justice. Besides, without him, my dream for Bran could fruit i.e he becomes King)

Ramsay

Walder Frey

I am not a huge Stark fan, nor hate them either, but what the Boltons and Freys did was awfull treachery before the eyes of the Old Gods and the New.

The High Sparrow

He is dangerous, he'll fuck some things up imo.

And why for the seven hells do many of you want to kill Melisandre and/or Stannis? My guess is that you are servants of the Great Other.

If I have to pick at the end of ADwD, I would pick Cersei, Uncat, and Uncat (to make sure she stays dead).

Cersei - because I don't want to see her gain power again. With Kevan dead and the Ungregor about to clear her name in trial by combat, the time window is short to destroy her utterly.

While I am all for killing Freys, Brienne does not deserve to die and Uncat is just too unpredicable. And, I want to see Jamie complete his transformation from Lannister shit to a normal human being.

Well, mine are obvious:

- Late Frey (Let the fight for the Twins begin!)

- Ramsay (must be erased from the face of Westeros)

- Littlefinger (must die yesterday)

I need more than three, honestly. Other candidates- Ironmen (all of them, really, useless f-cks), Roose Bolton, Cersei, Mamma Westerling, Mereen Ghis people (I really really had enough of them).

Others I would just send to the wall- Jaime, Stannis, Sam's dad, Varys, Jorah Mormont, Tyrion.

Some ladies that should join the Silent Sisters ASAP- Dany ("I'm only a young girl..bla bla I don't care), Melisandre (I had enough of that Lord of Light BS), Arianne Martell (reckless idiot).

Lol, didn't realize how many characters I love to hate on. :blushing:

1. Since her first chapter... and 5 books later nothing's changed my mind... Dae-naer-ys.

2. Melisandre... the mummer's farce of a priestess. Yes, I know she births deadly shadows and all the folks she and Stannis named leeches after died. She's got powers, but seems like she sort of stumbles into success in the midst of a bunch of parlor tricks. And "glamoring?" Give me a f***in break... you're really pushing me, George.

3. I would say Littlefinger but Sansa's too clueless to get herself out of the Vale and remain alive without him, and much as she annoys me, I would like to see her back in the mix again. So I'll go with Stoneheart. Pointless "character." I'm sure Martin's got some purpose for her indiscriminate slaughter, but I don't see it.

Not Stannis, no. I love the character.

Melisandre on the other hand, can't explain, really. I just really dislike the character.

I have been so lonely in my Stannis-love. Seems I am not alone on the dark side after all!! :cheers:

So I'll go with Stoneheart. Pointless "character." I'm sure Martin's got some purpose for her indiscriminate slaughter, but I don't see it.

Oh, there's lady Stoneheart too... I think I blocked her out of my mind. The first time I read the books, I found myself disliking Catelyn very much, and lady Stoneheart even more. Now I still dislike her, but I pity her too. The poor woman hasn't been able to make one sound decision, alive or dead.

So I have to find a way to trick Jaqen into giving me one more death, and then I can pick her as well.

I'd like a detailed, absolutely horrific slaughter of old man Frey.

I think it would be better if Cersei lived, but fallen from grace, banned from Kings Landing,Casterly Rock sacked, all three children dead, and a Rhett Butler-like rejection from Jaime.

And an either Roose or Ramsay Bolton death by flaying...an appropriate demise.

Melisandre. I became increasingly intrigued with the character in DwD but I want her to stop resurrecting people. I mislike that plot device. I am flirting with the idea of joining the Mel+Jon club though. Somehow I think the two of them have flaws and strengths that might fit well together, so I might ask Jaquen to put her at the bottom of the list so I can see if something develops there.

Ramsay. Ugh.

Dany. Her death can be awesome and spectacular and noble, just as long as it happens.

Littlefinger would have made this list in all 3 spots, except that I want Lady Stoneheart to kill him, not Jaquen.

Walder Frey (but i'd like him to see his own House be destoyed before he dies)

Melisandre

Littlefinger (after he's offed Robert Arryn)

I would say Roose Bolton, but i'd rather kill him myself or see Jon Snow or Bran kill him saying "Robb Stark sends his regards"

Ramsay Bolton (Despite what many in the books think and say I won't call him a Snow, it disgraces other Snows like Jon to be lumped in with this sadistic freak. Bolton is a fitting name for him)

Tywin Lannister (If he weren't already dead.)

Walder Frey (Despite that he'll die soon, it'd be more satisfying if he was murdered in a gory way.)

Lord of the Night

:devil: So, here are my choices:

1: Joffrey, an absolute idiot, cruel and mean, especially to Sansa.

2: Tywin Lannister, the mastermind, without him things would be...easier.

3: Rickson Stark, I know he's a kid and all, but all he goes on about is, "Where's mother! I want mother! Shaggydog! Get me Shaggydog. Where is Shaggy!"

Apologies if this has been done before.

If jaqen h'ghar let you take 3 currently living characters lives (so you could guarantee they didn't make it through the next book) what 3 would you choose?

Tywin Lannister

Roose Bolton

Euron Croweye

All three are evil masterminds and deserve to die. Without their support people like Cersei, Ramsay etc.. would die on the vine.

Archived