The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

I think the girl playing Sansa looked incredibly pretty throughout season 2. I don't know if they darkened her hair or if it was just the style but it made a massive difference. She's a very pretty young woman.

As for the men. Robb Stark is very attractive in my opinion. Sean Bean used to be a right hottie in his day, I loved him in Sharpe, but not so much in GoT.

Rose Leslie, Ygritte.

She's beautiful, plain and simple. And that hair!

That was one of the things I noticed about her myself.

Given the very unglamourous character she has to portray, her bone structure, skin, as well as hair make her truly beautiful without artifice in a way that I don't know if any of the other actresses could get away with.

The Ladies:

Sophie Turner is very lovely. Shes gonna be a total stunner when shes all grown up.

Emilia Clarke is very easy on the eyes. (if only she could act better...)

Lena Heady is a gloriously pretty Cersei.

Carice Van Houten. OoooOooo...

The Dudes:

Tom Wlaschiha (Jaqen H'ghar) :drool:

Kit Harington. (bfskdhfsdkfsd)

Harry Lloyd. (hnngh)

Finn Jones (Loras) :drool:

Eugene Simon (Lancel) is very pretty.

I felt the bath scene with Jaqen was also very critical to my....I mean his character development.

LOL. Yup, the straight women and gay men viewers were definitely robbed there!

Due to legal restrictions, they can't have any dude baring it all and going full frontal in front of Maisie. Despite what happens in the novels, where Arya sees a lot of men naked, in the show they can't have any of their male actors go full frontal in a scene with her since she's a minor. Still, would it have hurt to film Tom from the waist up sitting in a tub of water?

But then they gave us that delicious and unexpected gift of a shirtless Gendry (played by that hottie Joe Dempsie), and had Arya eye hump him too boot! I wonder if those were the stage directions that the director gave Maisie, or if she simply couldn't help herself from checking Joe out and the director thought to himself, "Eh, fuck it. He's hot, she's in puberty, it's natural - and besides keeping that in totally throws a bone to the Arya/Gendry shippers."

Anyway, to get back to the topic, I think the hotties list are:

Men:

NCW - dude is fucking fine, the perfect Jaime Lannister

Kit Harrington - more of a "pretty boy" imo, but still a fine looking gent nonetheless

Richard Madden

Ian Glenn - way too good looking as that the Jeor of the books was an ugly hairy bearish fellow, but Glen is dashing and handsome

Women:

Sophie Turner - this girl is ridicuously pretty, she is definitely going to be stunning woman

Lena Heady

Emilia Clarke

Michelle Fairley - an attractive woman, that could easily fall into the "MILF" category for certain younger men

Honorable mentions go to Issac Hempstead-Wright, Art Parkinson, and Maisie Williams who are going through the awkward phase of puberty and will likely come out of it as fine young hotties. ;)

That was one of the things I noticed about her myself.

Given the very unglamourous character she has to portray, her bone structure, skin, as well as hair make her truly beautiful without artifice in a way that I don't know if any of the other actresses could get away with.

Yup, she's a natural beauty. Though she is way prettier than her book counterpart. As a side note, does anyone find it somewhat ironic that Rose Leslie is of noble blood yet plays a free folk "commoner" on the show? Leslie's father is some sort of scottish Earl. In real life, I believe she's actually granted the right to be addressed as "Lady Rose Leslie."

Archived