The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

I am not quite sure what this post is even for. Please fix the picture issue and clarify what the purpose of this is.

The purpose is, talk about the actors who are working in the television series. Emphasize the beauty of an actor with photographs. I do not think hurting someone.

If the administrator has not eliminated the topic means I have not done anything wrong.

The purpose is, talk about the actors who are working in the television series. Emphasize the beauty of an actor with photographs. I do not think hurting someone.

If the administrator has not eliminated the topic means I have not done anything wrong.

True, but I don't think anybody wants to discuss a bunch of incorrectly imbedded pictures. I am not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to help you get this discussion going.

True, but I don't think anybody wants to discuss a bunch of incorrectly imbedded pictures. I am not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to help you get this discussion going.

It's easy, if the topic does not interest people, do not read my message. Maybe there are other people that if are interested in the photos.

Maybe the "stakeholders" are just a minority, but I feel obliged to share the pictures because it is Lancel Lannister.

Richard Madden has a better body, but I've read on Twitter that Eugene simon doing gym to be better in the second season. I think the actor will have another nude scene, it is possible that this may be a sex scene with Lena Headey.

Lena Headey seems to me more beautiful.

About Peter, because I agree with you here.

Eugene Simon in Twitter.

When the season ended he said:

"...Appearing that way on camera was something that I didn't believe I would do at my age. But I'm glad it happened. So now, onto greater things..."

julandro, I will give you this much - he has gorgeous eyes.

Somehow I knew looking at the title of the topic that you would be the thread starter, and that Eugene pictures would be included. I am glad you did not let me down there. :P

You think by greater things he means that you will see what you've been waiting for? ;)

Sorry, but my English is very basic. Do you mean not continue to have illusions Eugene Simon?

How about this paragraph?

"... That Way Appearing on camera WAS Something That I Did not Believe I Would do at my age. But I'm glad it Happened. So now, onto Great Things ..."

It gives me hope. Also, I would be surprised that HBO does not show the scene.

Eugene is now filming the second season of "House of Anubis" and I'm sure there will not show anything.

But when he says this: "... So now, onto Great Things ..."I guess it will be for "Game of Thrones" right?

So, maybe I'm wrong, but everything indicates that something has.

It's hard to choose just one actor because they did a nice job of finding several nice looking men across the spectrum of tastes. I will say that while I prefer younger looking guys, I was struck by how richly Sir Iain Glen portrayed Jorah Mormont. By episode three, I couldn't help but think Jorah was in love with Daenarys just from the way he would look at her. Not lust, but love, respect and admiration. It's not easy to be able to give a whole monologue just with the eyes, but he pulls it off very well, and that definitely adds to his attractiveness.

So much hotness, hard to choose! If I had to go with just one, it'd be hands down Kit Harrington. Beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair, great smile - oh and the body and style is pretty awesome too. Richard Madden is very good looking, but the dark/dark of Kit wins me over. Harry Lloyd would probably be right up there too, actually probably Kit>Harry>Richard.

However, I think there's tons of other attractive guys, not the least of which are Iain Glen and Aiden Gillen. NCW is hot, Jason Mamoa made me a believer in big guys (usually like more average sized men), and I'll even give Gethin Anthony his due - very cute, but from what I've seen of his RL pics he's actually better looking than he appears on the show. Oh and is there any doubt that Peter Dinklage would make most women be okay with a little person?

Kit Harrington is not my type.

Gethin Anthony has something nice, but I'm not convinced.

Finn Jones has some very beautiful photos where it exits, but in game of thrones and with long hair seems chucky.

Harry Lloyd is also handsome, I admit,

Spoiler
but his character is dead.

I do not like Aiden Gillen. I recognize that some people look sexy. I do not attract anything.

Jason Mamo. When the young actor was in "Baywatch" was very beautiful. Now I do not like it because it has a lot of muscle.

Iain Glen. I'm sorry but I do not like older men

Eugene Simon :bowdown: :drool: :wub:

For the male actors: Richard Madden and Iain Glen. They are both gorgeous and great fun to watch on TV.

For the ladies: Emilia Clarke is gorgeous (and my husband's favorite).

Julandro, if you don't mind a personal question -- are you male or female?

Archived