The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

Wait, something's wrong here... if I got it right... practically NONE of you like Alfie Allen? Come one people... seriously? :mellow:

He's a fine actor and I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but just no, he looks like a weasel, sorry :blushing:

I find it interesting that only young people are seen as handsome. When I'm 66 I kind of hope I look like Charles Dance or whatever.

All of my votes were for actors over 40 ;)

Well, my favorite is Charles Dance - all the way - his voice, charisma and those eyes.

And I like Benjen Stark very much - I was very intirgued with him, when I first saw him on screen - still am.

And I find the guy playing Stannis strangely attractive - I guess he is a little bit too good looking for Stannis, but he plays him well.

I don't give a fig for all these attractive young actors, although they are very talented, I give them that.

Richard Madden --dreamy. Never saw him before.

Kit Harington --until he speaks. His character's a little bit dopey or brutish, or is it him?

Joseph Mawle

I liked the guy who played Jory Cassel, even though I thought he could pass for the offspring of Jeremy Irons, who has always kind of creeped me out.

N C-W (probably won't spell it correctly; too lazy to look it up)

Jamie Sives - he is playing Jory Cassel

Rory Mccann - Eyes that can melt Antarctica

Iain Glen - He is way to handsome to play Jorah Mormont but I'm not complaining

Kit Harington - A bit young bit a nice piece of eyecandy

Jason Momoa, handsomest and sexiest of all the male actors.

Kit Harrington - too short and pouty-lipped.

Richard Madden - meh. Not ugly by any means, but he does nothing for me.

Iain Glenn - Runner up for the Handsomest; but really needs to be in a kilt.

Joe Dempsie - another Runner-up for Handsomest actor in AGOT; especially after a certain shirtless scene.

Jaquen Ha'qar - an interesting face.

Rory McCann - definite possibilities; I like big men who move well; and he has a nice deep voice. On the minus side, he looks a bit like a Basset Hound in the face. Must see more SanSan scenes before I make up my mind.

Eugene Simon - Every time I see this pretty boy, I have a deep desire to drag him off to a kitchen and cook something fattening for him. The child needs some meat on his bones! And yes, he seems like a child to me; mainly because he's not the brightest bulb on the shelf and because at least in the first season he seemed to have the body of a starving 14-year-old.

Wait, something's wrong here... if I got it right... practically NONE of you like Alfie Allen? Come one people... seriously? :mellow:

He's exactly the type I like, and should hit my buttons, but there's something about him I find too weird... One would think it's because he's so perfectly playingTheon. But I knew him before (when he was playing in Equus) and my impression was the same (though I admit the Equus character was also disturbing).

uacuof, on 26 March 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

Wait, something's wrong here... if I got it right... practically NONE of you like Alfie Allen? Come one people... seriously?

He's exactly the type I like, and should hit my buttons, but there's something about him I find too weird... One would think it's because he's so perfectly playingTheon. But I knew him before (when he was playing in Equus) and my impression was the same (though I admit the Equus character was also disturbing).

"Game of Thrones" Stars shoot for Rolling Stone

I don't know if any of you saw this but I though Alfie Allen looked quite the nummy treat for this video. He's not as typically cute as someone like Kit Harrington, but he's got something about him. I don't what it is, but I find him kind of sexy even though he's not conventionally handsome.

BTW, Lena and Emilia looked beautiful as well on this shoot.

I have a crush on NCW since Wimbledon where he plays a german tennis player friends with Paul Bettany. Those nordic types (danish, swedish, etc) always have my vote!!

But really,yesterday I was thinking what a beautiful cast they did (seriously, Robb, Jon (tie!), Theon, Renly, Loras, Jorah Mormont...Viserys, even Drogo!) but most of all talented. TV is full of beautiful people but this talented? no.

And the women are very beautiful too. I want to be gracious like Michelle Fairley when I grow up.

"Game of Thrones" Stars shoot for Rolling Stone I don't know if any of you saw this but I though Alfie Allen looked quite the nummy treat for this video. He's not as typically cute as someone like Kit Harrington, but he's got something about him. I don't what it is, but I find him kind of sexy even though he's not conventionally handsome.

I did see that one, and he's gorgeous... he's kind of a strange beauty, but that's why I like him, probably, that indissoluble mix of "disturbingness" and sexiness... :cool4:

Charles Dance, Stephen Dillane, Iain Glen, Liam Cunningham, Kit Harrington when he isn't making dumb faces, Michael McElhatton, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann, and Isaac Hempstead-Wright is such an adorable little kid. He's going to be very handsome when he grows up. Richard Madden is overrated, IMO.

And all of the women. Especially Sophie Turner. She's such a lovely young lady.

Archived