The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

Ok, so Kit Harington is MAJOR eye candy!!! I was wondering how they were going to cast Jon Snow...and YAYAH!! They nailed it! Who doesn't love Jon Snow....right??? But I gotta say, there's another hottie that has caught my eye as of late, and I feel compelled to give credit to this actor. It's Tom Wlaschiha as Jaqen H'gar!!! Funny...I wasn't this attracted to Jaqen in the books!!! On the show...he's rockin my world!! What is it about him??? He's just smokin hot.....and I'm PISSED they cut his bathing scene. YES......pissed!! I mean come on....Sparticus didn't have any trouble with the hot males nude.....and I must say, I looked forward to every Sunday!!! Soooo.....just a suggestion HBO, but WOMEN LIKE HOT NAKED MEN....and we are fiercely loyal viewers!!! There are WAY more gratuitous T & A of pretty girls, and not nearly enough hot naked men. I'm just saying....women are allowed to look at hot naked men without having to apologize these days, so WTF???? For instance the Robb and Jenye's sex scene....where the hell is naked Robb???? Yet again we women have to tolerate being let down and feeling less than satisfied.......lol....and I guarantee if you are a woman, you KNOW exactly what I'm talking about....So bottom line....there's lots of insanely hot guys on GOT, and most of them I wouldn't mind seeing naked...

Sorry if I offended anyone....but seriously, they don't seem to mind showing the hot girls naked. Time for some quid pro quo!!!!!!!!

Ok, so Kit Harington is MAJOR eye candy!!! I was wondering how they were going to cast Jon Snow...and YAYAH!! They nailed it! Who doesn't love Jon Snow....right??? But I gotta say, there's another hottie that has caught my eye as of late, and I feel compelled to give credit to this actor. It's Tom Wlaschiha as Jaqen H'gar!!! Funny...I wasn't this attracted to Jaqen in the books!!! On the show...he's rockin my world!! What is it about him??? He's just smokin hot.....and I'm PISSED they cut his bathing scene. YES......pissed!! I mean come on....Sparticus didn't have any trouble with the hot males nude.....and I must say, I looked forward to every Sunday!!! Soooo.....just a suggestion HBO, but WOMEN LIKE HOT NAKED MEN....and we are fiercely loyal viewers!!! There are WAY more gratuitous T & A of pretty girls, and not nearly enough hot naked men. I'm just saying....women are allowed to look at hot naked men without having to apologize these days, so WTF???? For instance the Robb and Jenye's sex scene....where the hell is naked Robb???? Yet again we women have to tolerate being let down and feeling less than satisfied.......lol....and I guarantee if you are a woman, you KNOW exactly what I'm talking about....So bottom line....there's lots of insanely hot guys on GOT, and most of them I wouldn't mind seeing naked... Sorry if I offended anyone....but seriously, they don't seem to mind showing the hot girls naked. Time for some quid pro quo!!!!!!!!

We've seen Hodor's cock ...

A prosthetic one at that. :stillsick: Thank god. Unfortunately we've also got a glimpse of Pycelle, the real thing I'm afraid.

Also Theon, in season one. That was the only one that wasn't disturbing. And I don't even like Theon. :frown5:

Ahh yes. I remember that.... :leer:

Anyway, back on topic. I still think Tom Wlashicha is dripping with sex. He is damn handsome and sexy.

Hodar and Pycelle-

WHOOOPPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!

On topic:

I'm still going with Gendry.

Like I said, if Robert looked like Gendry, then I still say Lyanna needed to get her eyes checked.

Though strangely, I'm pulling for Arya and Ned Dayne.

@Bimmerella: I agree, Jon Snow looks great (even though I don't like the character, I must say I can't stop looking at Kit Harrington).

And yesterday, when watching the 'sex scene' with Robb and 'Jeyne', I thought the same: why can't they show a naked man? You can always see the girl getting undressed, but when it comes to showing the guy... well. :( Not that I'm a fan of Robb Stark... I just find it a bit unfair.

But Jaqen... actually, after reading the book I expected him to look the way he looks in the film. He's got wonderful, expressive eyes. I think it's them that make him so attractive. I'm not even sure if I want to see the bath scene. It's enough to look at his face. :)

@Bimmerella: I agree, Jon Snow looks great (even though I don't like the character, I must say I can't stop looking at Kit Harrington).

And yesterday, when watching the 'sex scene' with Robb and 'Jeyne', I thought the same: why can't they show a naked man? You can always see the girl getting undressed, but when it comes to showing the guy... well. :( Not that I'm a fan of Robb Stark... I just find it a bit unfair.

But Jaqen... actually, after reading the book I expected him to look the way he looks in the film. He's got wonderful, expressive eyes. I think it's them that make him so attractive. I'm not even sure if I want to see the bath scene. It's enough to look at his face. :)

'dat ass.

A prosthetic one at that. :stillsick: Thank god. Unfortunately we've also got a glimpse of Pycelle, the real thing I'm afraid.

I had no idea it was a prosthetic. And I avoided looking at Pycelle's.

Gendry shirtless was a nice tease but I'm crossing my fingers for NCW in the tub scene at Harrenhal.

And what's up with Jorah looking especially handsome last episode? Am I the only one?

Now if they just randomly cast some hotty as Tormund... That's a member I'd like to see. But somehow I can't see them casting a good lookin Tormund.

I had no idea it was a prosthetic. And I avoided looking at Pycelle's. Gendry shirtless was a nice tease but I'm crossing my fingers for NCW in the tub scene at Harrenhal. And what's up with Jorah looking especially handsome last episode? Am I the only one? Now if they just randomly cast some hotty as Tormund... That's a member I'd like to see. But somehow I can't see them casting a good lookin Tormund.

I remember watching an interview with Natalia Tena and she talks about how they played with it on set. Lol.

Naked NCW would be divine and yes, I agree that Jorah is looking quite dashing. Actually, I wouldn't oppose some shirtless(or pantless) Jorah,at all either. He's a fine looking man.

1) NCW (i'm surprised more people aren't into him -- i like him better w/o the beard tho)

2) Tom W (those blue eyes and those lips...*sigh* -- actually, it might be a tie b/t him and NCW -- just depending on my mood -- ha)

3) Jason M

4) Joe Dempsie (got way better looking this season)

5) Richard Madden

Yeah.....and it scarred me for life....hehehe...

Let's not forget the little guy that tried to poison Danerys with the wine running naked behind the horse and oh yeah I had forgotten about Pycelle (I think I did that on purpose). Oh and Theon......

Theon is getting a little warmer......but come on!!! The only naked female troll the guys have had to suffer through, is that hoe on the boat that Theon banged. I have a laundry list of guys I think we ladies would enjoy checking out in their birthday suits. and yeah...NCW is beautiful! Tom W has really caught my attention. He's doing a great job as Jaqen.

BTW when I say I would like to see these guys nude.....it would be to admire in the way one admires the beauty of say Michael Angelo's David. There is no better work of art than a nude male with a beautiful body......right??? And they seem to be in quite ample supply on this show!!

Naked NCW would be divine and yes, I agree that Jorah is looking quite dashing. Actually, I wouldn't oppose some shirtless(or pantless) Jorah,at all either. He's a fine looking man.

Sadly, they'd have to change the books quite a bit to get shirtless Jorah. At least until much later in the show.

But at least there's the tub scene to look forward to. I wonder how far they're going to go with Brienne?

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a "most attractive female character" thread?

Natalie Dormer is absolutely stunning - definitely my type. Brown hair with dreamy blue eyes, heart shaped face and curvy eyebrows. :cool4:

Oona Chaplin is pretty fineeee as well. Possibly the nicest body in the series.

Facially, Emilia Clarke is gorgeous, although I find the more timid Daenerys attractive than when she goes all shouty...

Lena Heady is definitely milf material as well.

I don't rate the character that plays Ros lookswise (surprise, surprise), and I prefer the lass that plays Asha/Yara in real life - she's not unattractive though. Oh, Sophie Turner will be stunning in a few years. Wee Maisie has her features as well - pretty eyes, and a cute smile. She's arguably more pretty than portrayed in the books.

Guys? Erm, objectively (as a straight male), I can see why Madden, the fella that plays Gendry, the fella who plays Jaqen, and Jason Momoa are attractive (my younger sister adores the latter, but she worryingly likes the big, brutal, scary types!). I think Kit Harrington looks too much like a sullen rabbit in the headlights. As for future... Isaac will be a heartbreaker, but then I think he's perfect as Bran (a favourite character of mine) so I'm biased! :)

Ok, so Kit Harington is MAJOR eye candy!!! I was wondering how they were going to cast Jon Snow...and YAYAH!! They nailed it! Who doesn't love Jon Snow....right??? But I gotta say, there's another hottie that has caught my eye as of late, and I feel compelled to give credit to this actor. It's Tom Wlaschiha as Jaqen H'gar!!! Funny...I wasn't this attracted to Jaqen in the books!!! On the show...he's rockin my world!! What is it about him??? He's just smokin hot.....and I'm PISSED they cut his bathing scene. YES......pissed!! I mean come on....Sparticus didn't have any trouble with the hot males nude.....and I must say, I looked forward to every Sunday!!! Soooo.....just a suggestion HBO, but WOMEN LIKE HOT NAKED MEN....and we are fiercely loyal viewers!!! There are WAY more gratuitous T & A of pretty girls, and not nearly enough hot naked men. I'm just saying....women are allowed to look at hot naked men without having to apologize these days, so WTF???? For instance the Robb and Jenye's sex scene....where the hell is naked Robb???? Yet again we women have to tolerate being let down and feeling less than satisfied.......lol....and I guarantee if you are a woman, you KNOW exactly what I'm talking about....So bottom line....there's lots of insanely hot guys on GOT, and most of them I wouldn't mind seeing naked...

Sorry if I offended anyone....but seriously, they don't seem to mind showing the hot girls naked. Time for some quid pro quo!!!!!!!!

Look at it from a man's perspective:

In the show, we only get to see some tits and pubic hair but never the actual "machinery". The less revealing anatomy of women is making it pretty hard to actually see anything of interest and especially because of the pubic hair which hides everything even more. A naked male body however, reveals everything at the first glimpse and as far as I know there have been a couple of naked men so far (don't know if the genitals was prosthetics or not however). So even though there have been far more "naked" women in the show we've got to see less "actual" nudity from women. It's almost not worth mentioning. Every scene with nude women has left me unsatisfied.

The two J's.

Jaime and Jaqen :cheers:

Look at it from a man's perspective:

In the show, we only get to see some tits and pubic hair but never the actual "machinery". The less revealing anatomy of women is making it pretty hard to actually see anything of interest and especially because of the pubic hair which hides everything even more. A naked male body however, reveals everything at the first glimpse and as far as I know there have been a couple of naked men so far (don't know if the genitals was prosthetics or not however). So even though there have been far more "naked" women in the show we've got to see less "actual" nudity from women. It's almost not worth mentioning. Every scene with nude women has left me unsatisfied.

This is a joke, right?

Funny how a guy can still turn this around and make it like they are the ones who got the short end of the stick (pun not intended). Women prance around naked all the time, while you barely see a guy's chest this season. Don't know why you put quotation marks around naked, because that was what a lot of them were. Still, you're not satisfied because they didn't enter women with cameras and you therefore couldn't see every part of their anatomy. :shocked:

Archived