The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

Richard Madden and Kit Harington. Bring it. :smug:

I also like NCW and Iain Glen. And Jason Momoa. And Tom Wlaschiha. And Gethin Anthony in season 2.

About the ladies, I find Emilia Clarke really gorgeous. Lena Headey is a beautiful woman, but I don't think blonde hair suits her.

I don't find him very compelling as an actor but Kit Harington is gorgeous, there's no denying that. My vote goes to NCW though. I still can't believe some fans think he's not hot enough for Jaime. Man, some people have high standards. XD

As for the women, Lena Headey remains queen of my geeky heart, no matter how bad the wig, and Sophie Turner is growing into a beauty, she looks like a painting on the show, so young and sweet and lovely.

Meh, though no actor on the show has made me amazed by their attractiveness yet, Richard Madden and Tom Wlaschiha are good-looking.

My headcanon of most of the characters are much better looking than the actors in the show, no offense meant. ;)

I'm a straight dude but I'll be the first to admit I have mancrushes on Richard Madden and Nikolaj Coster Waldau. Actually, objectively speaking, lots of good looking guys on the show - even for characters that weren't supposed to be good looking (Iain Glen as Jorah immeadiately comes to mind).

As far as women, my personal favorite is Natalie Dormer. Emilia Clarke is pretty obviously good looking too but something about her just doesn't stick out to me as much. Lena Heady I think looks better irl. I really don't think the Sansa and Ygritte actresses are as good looking as everyone says, which would lead you to believe I have something against redheads, but I don't actually, so idk.

I was kinda hoping they'd get Kaya Scodelario as Meera, since that's exactly what I pictured Meera looking like in the books. Ellie Kendrick is attractive in her own decidedly less conventional way but if they had gotten Kaya as Meera, that could have been a rival for Dormer (moreso even cause I really like Meeras character, where Im pretty meh on Margaery)

Good topic. I don't care for pretty boy types.

Hot men- Sean Bean, Rory McCann, guy that plays Jaime, Guy that plays Bronn, Tom Wlaschiha, Liam Cunningham, guy that plays Jorah. Peter Dinklage is attractive, Jason M would have been if only he didn't slather that damn eyeliner on. I felt like i was watching an old Xena warrior princess episode whenever he came on.

Ladies- The actress who plays Sansa is absolutely stunning. Always thought the actress who plays Cersei is very beautiful. Might sound weird, but the woman playing Brienne- i've seen her out of character, and i find her features refreshingly unique and very beautiful. Actress playing Cat, Ygritte, Shae, etc.

Actress playing Dany-her hair is my biggest issue, just looks wrong-same with the actress playing melisandre

Edit-too many attractive people on this show to remember

This is a tough question so I'll come up with quite many answers. For me at least it depends a lot from the scene (I rarely browse outside-the-show photos of the actors). I can find a certain actor very attractive in one scene and in another I'll just completely ignore him/her. It's about how they interact with the background of the scene as well as with the actors in opposite. Well, of course there are some actors that are always handsome, not depending on the context: Kit Harington and Tom Wlaschiha, for example. I think they make it to the top of my list.

Other actors I find handsome / beautiful / attractive: Harry Lloyd, Jason Momoa, Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Sean Bean and Joseph Mawle. Seriously. I could list pretty much all the major characters.

I also think some of the senior male actors are rather handsome, for example Stephen Dillane, Liam Cunningham, and Iain Glen.

Oh, and I just have to say it-- Isaac Hempstead-Wright is the cutest and most beautiful child actor ever.

Archived