Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaime L

**Crackpot Theory** Gregor Clegane and Sandor Clegane are Brothers!**

216 posts in this topic

i can not belive you started this thread.:bow:

this is the most detailed and perfectly founded arguement/theory i have yet to read on the board.

you should be honored, and have vanity threads made in your honor. :bow:

i can not belive you started this thread.:bow:

this is the most detailed and perfectly founded arguement/theory i have yet to read on the board.

you should be honored, and have vanity threads made in your honor. :bow:

When I win the "George RR Martin's Favorite Reader Award", I'm taking you to the banquet with me CH.

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO:

JamieL for his renditions of "the Brothers Clegane or not to be Clegane"

too funny Jamie, nice job!

When I win the "George RR Martin's Favorite Reader Award", I'm taking you to the banquet with me CH.

:kiss: thx

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO:

JamieL for her renditions of "the Brothers Clegane or not to be Clegane"

too funny Jamie, nice job!

Thanks Ashalind! You're filling me with ideas of possibly becoming a playwright...

BTW: I'm a guy. Though I have been called the coolest mother on this board...which I'd be lying if I didn't say, I wasn't a little bit flattered.

Thanks Ashalind! You're filling me with ideas of possibly becoming a playwright...

BTW: I'm a guy. Though I have been called the coolest mother on this board...which I'd be lying if I didn't say, I wasn't a little bit flattered.

i was aware you were male, but take me to that ball and i will still give you a kiss ;)

Jamie, I sent ya a pm - ! you should read it.

Are you sure Sandor wasn't switched at birth.?. I thought I read that somewhere

I stand abashed at your intellectual prowess, Jaime (and your alluring beauty since you are definitely Hotter than Cersei!)

:bow:

I can't believe I missed that connection in the books!! Shit! Expanding upon your theory -- I have a sneaking that Ramsay Snow may be, in fact, the bastard son of Roose Bolton! <---------- should I spoiler that?! :blush:

I stand abashed at your intellectual prowess, Jaime (and your alluring beauty since you are definitely Hotter than Cersei!)

I can't believe I missed that connection in the books!! Shit! Expanding upon your theory -- I have a sneaking that Ramsay Snow may be, in fact, the bastard son of Roose Bolton! <---------- should I spoiler that?! :blush:

damn i missed that one Xray. you and jaime have shown me one thing for sure. i need to go do a reread stat!

damn i missed that one Xray. you and jaime have shown me one thing for sure. i need to go do a reread stat!

Better start at Book One CH -- Martin takes a LONG TIME to build up to that revelation. Whew!

Better start at Book One CH -- Martin takes a LONG TIME to build up to that revelation. Whew!

that was the my intent, but i am skipping all dany, sansa, and samwell PoVs

i was aware you were male, but take me to that ball and i will still give you a kiss ;)

I have heard you were quick to put out.

Are you sure Sandor wasn't switched at birth.?. I thought I read that somewhere

He was, with Jon Snow, but that's a whole other can of worms! It'll take me another couple months to break out that baby. (So far the proof I've found involves what happens when you play a Beatles track backwards....it actually spells out: Jon Snow..you noble hound!)

:cool: Yeah...see before people would always say..."Well at least he's got the looks..." or "Why are the pretty ones always so dumb?" which would admittedly confuse me, but now I think I'm 65% sure I understood what they were saying. But see after this thread...people can't say that no more.

Do we know for sure that it's Gregor that's down in the dungeons at KL - afterall Sandor left before KL Gregor got there. I bet they switched places and its Sandor in the dungeons and everybody thinks its Gregor.

I have heard you were quick to put out.

it is known :smoking:

Do we know for sure that it's Gregor that's down in the dungeons at KL - afterall Sandor left before KL Gregor got there. I bet they switched places and its Sandor in the dungeons and everybody thinks its Gregor.

Or what if they're the same guy!! We've never seen them in the same place at the same time....oh wait, except for the Hand's tourney...which means one of them was clearly a faceless man!!! Syrio=Jaquen=Gregor=Hound

I need to sit down for a moment.

Or what if they're the same guy!! We've never seen them in the same place at the same time....oh wait, except for the Hand's tourney...which means one of them was clearly a faceless man!!! Syrio=Jaquen=Gregor=Hound

I need to sit down for a moment.

:o Hotdamn! I never even thought of that. No wonder I've been so confused the whole series...

:o Hotdamn! I never even thought of that. No wonder I've been so confused the whole series...

hot pie is clearly moon boy gather info for dany

This is the stupidest theory I've ever read.

Sure, we all know the dogs have three heads, but who's to say they all have to be Clegane's? Why does Sandor have to have a brother?

I'm pretty sure the other two heads are just going to be Ned and Grey Wind. See, they can even be wolves.

The idea that Gregor is Sandors brother, though? That's just stupid. Obviously they share the same name because they're just a couple of bastards, like those Ramsay and Jon Snow kids. Absolute SOBs.

common it's not the dogs that have three heads it's that greywin has had 2.. first his own and then Robbs.. I thought it was pretty obvious. And ofcourse greywind isn't rly dead, Ned had hired an Fm from the afterlife to save his son.

So the Fm walked up to the twins changed into greywind and let him loose. Now the important part is that we now has realised that greywind is in fact a son of House Stark.

1. The direwolf momma was found in the North (STark territory)

2. The starks has a direwolf on their banner and wolf blood

3. Ned married Cat, who we know rly is a dead woman

4. Ned is actually a perv

5. If Ned is the leader of House Stark and is a perv, the banner most also be a perv.

6. If his childrens are wargs so must he

So obviuosly Ned warged into the direwolf on the banner and had a realation ship with the direwolf momma, because he felt homesick during the war. So the direwolf momma is rly the other woman between Cat and Ned, and rly Jons mother. And later Ned got her pregnant while warging the stark banner.

This also explains why Jon heard Ghost, because he has wolf senses.

It do makes sense.