Five Characters We're Most Looking Forward to in Game of Thrones Season 2

William Mager

Hm there are too many I am looking forward...

- Stannis: So looking forward with his interactions with Mel, Davos and the encounter with Renly.

- Mel: I am excited how Carice van Houten can play her, she has to embody so many attributes.

- Jaqen: Simply cool, Might be a stupid question, but how will they do the face changing?

- Roose: Since they changed his storyline a bit with still being at Robb's side I am more excited what he has to do.

- Asha: Looking forward for her trolling Theon several times.

The characters that I am most excited to see this season are...............................

Davos

Brienne

Melisandre

Bastard of Bolton (Ramsey Snow)

Asha Greyjoy ......................................................

I also would love to see what they do with The Damphair if they include him. :)

Stannis

Craster

Patchface, i had forgotten all about him, i hope they utilize him well.

Bolton

Ygritte

Thats all im gonna say that way it doesn't spoil anything for anyone who doesn't know about these characters.

Stannis, Melisandre and Davos are the characters I'm most looking forward to. As well as them I'd have to go with Brienne and Craster. It'll be interesting to see how these two are portrayed especially Craster (shudder)

I'm also looking forward to the Reeds if they are in it (fingers crossed)

- Jaqen: Simply cool, Might be a stupid question, but how will they do the face changing?

Not stupid at all.

I was wondering what they're gonna do about the guy's looks because isn't Jaqen's "real" face strikingly different from the red and white haired Lothraki? And then there's Pate...

My list:

Davos

Jojen

Meera

Ramsay

Yara Greyjoy I don't know who the hell this "Asha" Greyjoy character is...

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? No HOT PIE!?

I mean, yes, we got one glorious glimpse at the very end of Season 1... But it only left me hungry for more Hot Pie.

I mean, that guy IS Hot Pie. I cannot wait for more.

As for completely new characters, I'm very much looking forward to Ygritte and Dolorous Edd. I'm thinking Davos will be a good portrayal as well. And Asha Yara. And Podrick. Very much looking forward to Podrick. I'm also looking forward to how much everyone is going to start hating Theon.

Archived