Sexiest Person in Westoros

FacelessGirl

Guys

Inspired by the show, I'd say Ned, Sandor and Jaime (don't judge me... :blush: ). Based on the books it would be young Robert, Sandor (he'd be quite handsome without the scars), Renly, Brandon Stark (Ned's brother) and maybe Rhaegar (I can't really imagine him).

Girls

When they grow up Sansa, Meera, Arya. Otherwise Lyanna and Ashara seem to be the winners hands down. And Cersei too, both based on the books and the show.

LOL no judging seadragon, this is a safe place. ;)

Who said he was gorgeous? Gorgeous and sexy are two different adjectives with two different meanings. :)

Of course, though I know several Sandor fans who would love nothing more than to caress his burned face and tug him into bed.

I can see where the Hound-love comes from, don't get me wrong; he's an awesome character... it's just very curious to see how hugely popular he is with women, in my opinion. :P

Of course, though I know several Sandor fans who would love nothing more than to caress his burned face and tug him into bed.

I can see where the Hound-love comes from, don't get me wrong; he's an awesome character... it's just very curious to see how hugely popular he is with women, in my opinion. :P

I'd like to refer you to the Sansa's memory related to Sandor thread. I'm sure you'll understand once you read a few posts. ;)

And lol tug him into bed... if only. ;)

That would be quite unuseful...Given the description of the scars, he probably has lost all or almost all sensitivity in the area (3rd degree burns destroy the nerve endings in the skin). I actually wonder how he survived them... (And I am not even talking that from an anatomical point of view their position is really weird!)

In my case, that would be my little side "mother of lost causes" and "let's save him!" :).

Actually, HBO!Sandor has a Scots accent, so... final judgement postponed.

This is exactly what made me definitely join Sandor's fan-club. But Ned remains my number 1, when it comes to the show :blush:

I haven't seen the show - I only have the books to draw from. I'm a guy so, sexiest?

Val. Definitely. Nothing beats a beautiful, feisty wildling.

Also, let's not forget the Red Viper. There was something about him that made me wish I had half the charisma he had.

No question for me, it's Oberyn Martell, the Red Viper all the way! Why ever did GRRM kill him off?!

I've always said he was a wasted character. He replaced Ned in that category for me. Oh well, we still have the memories. ;)

No question for me, it's Oberyn Martell, the Red Viper all the way! Why ever did GRRM kill him off?!

I wish he'd lasted longer, as well. Even though his appearance was rather brief, I still felt like I could picture him, personality and all - like I KNEW him - just as well as I knew a past friend.

He's dark, swarthy, loves his women (and men), fearless, dangerous and sexy all rolled into one. I'm a straight male - but, I gotta admit, he's the one and only MALE character from a book I've ever been attracted to. I WISH I HAD WHAT HE HAD.

Book-Ned is sexy, but Oberyn is sexy, witty and fun; (and doesn't throw little boys out of windows) and is very multi-faceted. Quite a family man, what with the eight daughters; and has managed to avoid being married, very clever. GRRM never should have killed him.

Here's another member of the Oberyn fan club! Undoubtedly one of the coolest characters in the series, and VERY sexy indeed - not just because of his physical attractiveness. He is described as extremely smart and well-educated, and gets extra points from me for being a good father in a thoroughly modern sense. When reading AFfC, I loved the mention of him having taught his daughters to take care of themselves. Most other male characters lag far behind him, though I also have a bit of a thing for Sandor Clegane.

Ok now that I don't feel so pervy, I'll say mine.

For men:

Ned (thanks to Sean Bean)

The Hound (don't ask...)

Jorah Mormount (his actor did a complete makeover for him in my mind)

Khal Drogo (HBO actor aside, that man sounded sexy as HELL)

Roose Bolton (again, don't ask...)

Osmond and Osney Kettleback (once again, don't ask...)

Females:

Umm... Arianne?

Ooooh Roose Bolton ... :) sorry that so unexpected have to ask!

For me, both on the HBO show and the books, the sexy Lord Commander that no one can have, Jon Snow..

On the books alone, the Hound! Does it for me each and every time. Not only is he not traditionally sexy, but he's also hilarious!

For females.. hmmm... Dany for sure

Ooooh Roose Bolton ... :) sorry that so unexpected have to ask!

For me, both on the HBO show and the books, the sexy Lord Commander that no one can have, Jon Snow..

On the books alone, the Hound! Does it for me each and every time. Not only is he not traditionally sexy, but he's also hilarious!

YES! I've found my kindred spirit in you brashcandy. ;)

I can't explain Roose Bolton. I know he's a cold-hearted bastard with a psycho son, but... no idea why I'm attracted to him.

Oberyn is that rare character who, rather than admiring his sex appeal, I spend his onscreen time wondering what diseases he carries and shuddering at the thought. I understand why others think he's sexy but he honestly kinda grosses me out in that department.

Archived