Asian Fever II

Yagathai

There is no way that kid is tossing out any applications from a genuine female.

His ideal - Asian, 115lbs, likes anime, sushi, a fine wine

What he'll likely take - possesses a vagina, would actually consider sleeping with him

There is no way that kid is tossing out any applications from a genuine female.

His ideal - Asian, 115lbs, likes anime, sushi, a fine wine

What he'll likely take - possesses a vagina, would actually consider sleeping with him

agreed, ser otter.

This boy has certain hopes and dreams. He will settle for something a bit less than his ideal.

I wish him luck!

What? No hordes of whiteboy boarders leaping to his defense like the last yellow fever thread?

fine.

ok, is it really such a big deal to have preferences for sushi-eating, anime-watching petite asian girls in glasses? is that truly a crime? it is okay for someone to prefer a mate of a certain height, age, hair color, etc. how is this any different?

i think the only reason it is so maligned is it is often called 'yellow fever.' that makes it a lot more inflammatory to people. someone saying 'hey, i like black women (or men.)' is one thing. you change it to 'i have jungle fever' that changes the game completely.

people having preferences no matter how narrow and almost unattainable makes no difference to me. it is in fact discrimination, but so what. this is not people hiring employees, deciding who can live in a neighborhood, who can join the military or be elected to office.

this is discriminating based upon who one wants to put their naked parts against and possibly have a relationship with. and that is a place i wholly endorse discrimination. if more people were discriminating i am guessing there would be a lot less naked parts pressing against one another.

What? No hordes of whiteboy boarders leaping to his defense like the last yellow fever thread?

Well, just the fact that there was a previous thread and now you're trying to drum up noise on this one means this is more an issue for you than anyone else.

That a good place to start or should I try something with "whiteboy" as the centerpiece? :dunno:

Again, dudes name is Perseus...can't remember who the hordes were in the last thread, but they might even have difficulty defending this one.

First of all, I take great offence to your reproduction of my personal details on this message forum.

Secondly, I never attended any Worldcon in Montreal, as that city does not meet my quota of Asian Enlightenment. It is full of French women, whose culture is uncouth and inferior, and whom I also consider a bit too meaty, as they eat more poutine than sushi. Perseus is not cool with this at all. Sloshing fries in disgusting gravy is the first thing they teach you NOT to do during a womanly education. Toronto, and specifically University of Toronto, are ripe daikons of asian beauty. Everything that I need is here in my bastion of Liberal/NDP/Green party strength (except for Rob Ford, whom I suspect eats a great deal of poutine).

Thirdly, I will let you know that I received PLENTY of responses to that advertisement of my passion. It's amazing how many wonderful Japanese women there are in this great liberal city of mine. Many of them even have their own places of business, as well. The art of the massage is definitely a defining aspect of a proper ladies education, so I approve. Considering how philosophical I am, and what great company I make because of that, I'm sure that I will be given a discount.

this is discriminating based upon who one wants to put their naked parts against and possibly have a relationship with. and that is a place i wholly endorse discrimination. if more people were discriminating i am guessing there would be a lot less naked parts pressing against one another.

We are once again in agreement, mr. chef.

I think the rub re: non-Asian dudes with Asian chicks is the stereotype of Asian females as submissive... and of non-assertive or just generally creepy white/black/latino dudes trying to advantage of that stereotype? Is that what's goin' on here?

If so, just as it is unfair to assume that an Asian woman is submissive, it is unfair to assume that a non-Asian man dating an Asian woman is creepy. Maybe he just thinks that she is hot and they share a lot of interests. In my experience Asian women are just as likely to be assertive and unmanageable (or not) as all other varieties of women. In fact, contrary to submissiveness, I feel like most Asian chicks I know are total ball-busters and don't take any shit. And I mean that in a good way. Granted, I only know women of Asian heritage who have more or less lived very American lives. Point, being, with cultural influences being the same I do not find women of Asian heritage to be any different in terms of personality than any other chicks. So if you're into petite brunettes physically.. many Asian chicks are going to fit into that category and it would not necessarily make you a weirdo to have dated a few Asian girls in your day.

Though, personally, I cannot think of a single ethnic variety that I would not be at least theoretically interested in having sex with. And in terms of personality I would certainly NOT prefer a submissive woman. That would irritate me more than anything. Therefore, if I happened to be dating an Asian woman, it would be all kinds of incorrect to assume that I'm suffering from an acute case of yellow fever. Does the phenomena exist? Yea, probably, as evidenced by the above posting (if real). I also wonder if it is perhaps more common among the nerd set who have perhaps indulged in a little bit too much manga and now idolize the Asian female above all others. I grew up reading normal magazines, like Hustler, which taught me to appreciate the broader spectrum of the female form.

seeing as one chef and one otter of amazing brilliance have conferred and agreed i think it is best this thread be closed.

and truly john, what can't we learn from larry flynt and his fantastic publication 'hustler?' but, truly i was a bit more highbrow. i learned all i needed to know about life from 'penthouse.'

and whether or not there is a creepy or submissive or any other adjective attached to some other couples (or more) relationship who the fuck cares? mind your own god damned business, get off my lawn, go fuck yourselves! if both (or more) people are getting what they are wanting from the arrangement are we truly to judge?

Archived